Blon 03 hype thread

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I feel that sometimes emotions take the wheel too often with some reviews lol

especially for z sometimes

but it’s honestly cheap enough that I barely care if tyhey dont live up to the hype

Lol, I can agree with that

Is there a reason Zeos compared the BL-03 to the HD800s? I haven’t watched the vid yet, so I don’t know. Seems unreasonable to compare these IEMs to a really expensive headphone…

it’s when he was explaining how much he loved these IEMS pointing at headphones he would pick these IEMS over. pretty sure the context was mainly how much he enjoyed them and would prefer to use these over the 800s. he made the video free if you want to give it a watch

1 Like

What size of tips did you get from dekoni?

I got the Dekoni Mercury Medium tips, that’s what fit me.

1 Like

The mids on the pros are lacking compared to the blon and the blon are way more open ,stage is wider than the pros

What filter do you use o your fiio m11?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

4 Likes

Damn dude happy they are starting to live up to the hype for you. What cables are those?

So Blon 03 v’s P1’s or even FH7’s :open_mouth:

Hmm things are getting interesting over here

1 Like

is it just me or is good audio getting stupid cheap these days?