Blon 03 hype thread

Nah, pretty sure u right lol

No it’s not just you mate…Chifi opened the door all be it a generic one in the respect the same Planar drivers etc are used by a few different manufacturers giving a similar but slightly tweaked sound…but as Lothar-Wolf said there’s no perfect headphone $50 or $5000 just as long as you enjoy the music you listen too :+1:

1 Like

Just out of interest mate (absolutely love my P1’s) have you tried them balanced?..subjective for iem’s I know as it’s a bit of an expensive ball ache to get a 3.5mm trrs for my ifi nano bl :grimacing:…worth it of not? :beers:

I think balanced on iems tends to actually make a fairly decent audible difference (depending on the iem)

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

2 Likes

How long did the aliexpress delivery take to get to the EU?..looking at these at the mo…not cheap but quick lol

My experience with Aliexpress, shipping wasn’t the part that takes long if its your first purchase. Going through the verification process on your first order, that took around a week of back and forth and sending an uncomfortable amount of personal details.

Then shipping is based on the individual shop you purchase from.

1 Like

You are probably looking for a 2.5mm balanced, but what amazon uk has a FiiO 4.4mm balanced.

£25.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK

and the Linsoul HC-08 HIFI OCC 8 Strands 19 Core Braided Earphone Cable for Audiophile IEM Earbud (2.5mm Plug, MMCX) £25.99

Nope mate ifi have a 3.5mm balanced out on their nano :grimacing::rage: should be 4.4mm and the 2.5mm can go fuck its self lol.

1 Like

So does the xDSD too lol. It’s kinda a pain to deal with lol

1 Like

Maybe #brux and Heartaudio can make one and ship to the UK?..emailing now :+1:

Yep brux “the cable guy” @ [email protected] is on it…thanks mate :+1:

Has anyone else noticed that KZ Tin and Blon are all part of the same parent company Linsoul along with many other popular chi-fi brands? They are becoming the chi-fi mega Corp. I think they have Little Bear as well.

1 Like

Yeah, linsoul is huge, but at least they are a decent company. It also makes chifi much more manageable imo. Also most new chifi releases also have prime now too. And you can go through linsoul for some warranty stuff, which is nice if you have a problem

Isn’t linsoul just a seller?

Yes, but they have been the platform to go to for chifi

pretty sure they are just the distributer rather than the parent company. sort of like divpoetry with FX audio, topping, and smsl

1 Like

I got the Blon 03 today. They seem pretty nicely tuned.
Straightened the memory plastic on the stock cable with a heat gun. Comfort is reasonable with Dekoni tips. Still waiting on some other 2 pin cables to replace the stock cable, including a balanced cable.

2 Likes