BLON03 Making me question the rest of my iem collection

Balanced but slightly mid-focused, great soundstage, laid back, relaxed (Not forward like the OH10), lack a bit of subbass for my taste, nothing EQ or Bass bost can’t fix. For vocals, jazz, blues (my favourite music) they are excellent.

I’m a little too bass hungry. Those are probably not for me then. From what I read it sounds like I’d be better served by the OH10 or the H40. Although I’m trying to have enough patience to save up for something like the FH7.

2 Likes

The IT03’s really scratched the bass itch for me. I’m very curious about the H40’s though. The oh10’s have kinda fallen off my radar but I have to say i love that box art 0______0

1 Like

I just sold my ikko oh10. Believe it or not I don’t miss them at all. This blon03 has better bass and no sharp highs. And I did order the drop jvc! I will give my impressions once I get it :smile:

2 Likes

Nice, curious on what you think about them :+1:

What is your fav for that price range M0N?

I kinda like the t2 more, or the guideray gri

@M0N You know I like mids,. So what would you recommend in this price range for better mids. I have the kz zsx already. I love them, but sometimes i miss my mids lol

Final e3000 are a nice pick for that imo, smoother, warmer, and thicker sounding that’s pretty enjoyable for the price imo

1 Like

I’ll get them. Need to check if z has reviews on it, or badguygoodreviews,. Is zpolt worth listening to? (PS so far i’m listening only to you xD) Have a nice day M0N

I haven’t heard of zpolt, I really don’t look at reviews anymore, mainly just judge things for myself

Do take other opinions into account lol

They most likely have, but idk

1 Like

dang it! No detachable cables! What other recommendations do you have?

Yeah that is the catch for people lol. What price range are you looking in?

Not too pricey. I’ve got a hd6xx to buy lol. Or not (depends on my exam results). If you recommend something that’s better than hd6xx, go for it. I don’t care anymore (yeah exams were hard lol)

1 Like

E4000 and E5000 has detachable cables. seems the E4000 is an upgrade to the E2000 and the E5000 an upgrade to the E3000

That’s correct, but the price jump is pretty large for the e5000 if I recall correctly

Yeah the E5000 is 300 usd ( you do get a great cable that is around the same quality as my other 100-180 usd cables.

The campfire comet also sounds up your alley

Edit: ignore NVM, thinking of something else

The moondrop starfield seems like a pretty great pick for the price imo

1 Like

Okay i’ll look into it! Moondrop starfield! Now i want them all hd6xx dacamp and now this. I need to find money quick xD