BLON03 Making me question the rest of my iem collection

Okay lol, then no amps for the 6xx just yet. Imma get what you said. hahahah

Hmmmm so that would take away your amp then. How satisfied are you with your current iems?

Well I have only one, and I like it so far! I mean those are the best sounding things i’ve heard so far! (yet im nitpicky lol)

If you aren’t opposed to the used market I have seen the 6XX as low as 130 fairly regularly. Alternatively buying directly from drop they have a 30 day hassle free return in case you don’t like them

I’m not opposed to it, but it’s not convenient for me. I live on a remote place disconnected from audio people xD

what region? I usually see a decent amount of NA options on avexchange. EU gets a little trickier becuase drop doesn’t directly distribute there as of right now.

i’m in the middle of the ocean lol.

The thing with iems though, no need for amps xD

A lot of IEMs will scale well with amps though.

Welcome to the rabbit hole, lol

1 Like

For some iems I do recommend grabbing an amp later on lol

@M0N @Veritas Oh noooooooooooo

2 Likes

“have a bad cable”

there is always a catch

Hey @M0N, would love to pick the starfield. It looks great tbh! Apparently the cable isn’t that great (read crinacle’s review- is this guy even trustworthy?). But that aside, I was just wondering, are these a night and day difference compared to the iem I have?

I would say fairly different, but night and day depends on the person lol. I didn’t mind the cable, but I’m not too picky on that. Crin is pretty trustworthy for iem reviews, he has a lot of experience with them

Oh you’re quick to answer xD Haha, yeah i don’t mind cables personally. But when i know there are better cables out there, i wanna know them lol.

Actually i asked that because i was talking to someone about iems (the dude owns andromeda btw) and asked him if that’s a good upgrade, he was like not a worthy upgrade.

Worthy upgrade to which iem? The KZ? It is an upgrade, not a massive one, but to get a bigger upgrade you kinda have to spend more, that’s why I would say go for the headphone setup first, and then handle iems later

yeah from kz to the starfield. Alright will do!