Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Selling a pair of Neumann NDH 20, pretty much mint condition. I’m looking for £330, PP fees on my and shipping on you. I’m based in the UK. Don’t hesitate to PM for details!

1 Like

WTB/WTT Focal Clear Pros - EU…looking to trade my Campfire Cascades with 3x pad all filters accessories + Forza cable (4.4 pentacon) 9/10 condition+ Atlas set 8/10 condition for your Clear Pros + cash or Clear pro + nice stand and cable pairing

1 Like

WTS

Denon AH-D5000 with level 2 Lawton mod. Exhibition grade Wild Sisso Rosewood chambers
For those who may not be familiar, a level 2 mod includes the Lawton tune-up for the drivers, Lawton pads, and Lawton chambers.

$650.00 Shipping included (CONUS only).

Excellent condition. pm for questions or more pics.

6 Likes

HD800s is sold, rest available. Pics added:
He6: He6 - Album on Imgur
Lawton: Th900 - Album on Imgur

4 Likes

WTB a set of M1060’s. Or if someone has a good deal on a Sundara feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Update: this has been SOLD!!! Thank you very much!

Based in the UK. Can ship anywhere really but postage outside Europe might be pretty high.

selling / open to trade offers (headphone, DAC, amp)
Neumann NDH 20
Audioquest Nighthawk Carbon
Denon AH-D5200
Drop + Fostex TH-X00 Mahogany

Feel free to PM for details, photos etc.

1 Like

just a bump reminder that you need to put asking prices down for the gear. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Marzipan for the reminder!

NDH 20 asking £310
Nighthawk asking £230
TH-X00 asking £350

2 Likes

Selling/trading my Ether C Flow 1.1s with extra accessories.

Accessories include brand new angled pads and case, eikon suede pads, and all the tuning materials.

Looking to either sell these for $800 total or to trade with the Denon AH-D9200 + price difference on my end or Verite C + price difference on my end.

Links:

Thank you very much!

Selling sony ier-z1r iem for $1175 (includes CONUS shipping but not paypal)
excellent condition, all original accessories except for the balanced stock cable (only including SE cable)

4 Likes

WTB Drop THX 789, if you have a good unit for sale feel free to reach out.

A great price I hope someone off of here grabs them, a super dope set and to quote @hawaiibadboy “Legit end of road set, save up, buy it, enjoy the music” love mine :+1:

2 Likes

Audioquest Nighthawk carbon sold

Based in the UK

Still available
Neumann NDH 20 - £310
Fostex TH-X00 Mahogany - £350

Also adding these in case anyone is interested:
Audio-Technica A2000z - £430
Audio-Technica W1000x Grandioso - £260
Audio-Technica ESW950 (Japanese domestic version of ESW990H) - £220
Fostex Dekoni Blue - £120 (basically same price as T50RP MK III with the extra Dekoni pads)

Open to offers and trades, can ship anywhere. Shipping on you and PayPal fee on me

z1r is sold, he6 and lawton th900 still available

3 Likes

Selling my ZMF Eikon in camphor wood (stock wood) comes with both SE and BAL stock cables and stock Eikon lambskin pads (very good condition, was replaced last summer). Seahorse carrying case included.

Also they just got back from Zach of ZMF himself for a full checkup and driver swap, so the drivers are brand new with less than 10 hours on them currently.

asking $1000 shipped and insured (if you need paypal G&S add that to the asking price, otherwise i’m cool with F&F if you are.)

SOLD

11 Likes

Selling a few items to thin the herd.

AudioQuest NightOwl - SOLD

Grado SR80e - Mint Detachable Cable Mod - $150 shipped CONUS. Original box and cable

HyperX Cloud Flight - Used - $100 shipped CONUS - Only headphones and usb wireless dongle

Phillips SHP9500 - Mint - $100 shipped CONUS - Madhouse earpad adapters, brainwaves sheepskin pads

Takstar Pro82 - Mint - $65 shipped CONUS - Original packaging and cables

Hifiman HE350 - Mint - $50 shipped CONUS - headphones and hem cable

Edit: these have been sold!

1 Like

Is that stock wood? It looks a little padauk but it could be lighting.

It’s the lighting. It is the stock Sapele Wood.