Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

If you have access to Pro-ject where you are located, I really like my Phono Box DS2 USB for its flexibility for handling a wide range of cartridges and even multiple turntables. That model may be out of budget, but some of the other Pro-ject options should be more attainable, especially if you can find them used.

All prices include CONUS shipping. All items will ship in original packaging. PM for more in depth info!

Parasound NewClassic 200 Integrated: $950
Power Cable
Remote
Manual

Wharfedale EVO4.2: $800
Speaker Grilles
Speaker Cables (Pine Tree Audio)
Manual

Rythmik FVX12: $750 (2 Available)
SVS Isolation Feet
Speaker Grille
Power Cable
Manual

Rythmik FM8: $800
SVS Isolation Feet
Speaker Grille
Power Cable
Manual

6 Likes

The DS2 looks amazing, but way out of my price range. My Pro-Ject options are the phono box MM for $109, the phono box DC (does MC carts as well which I probably don’t need) for $159, or the phono box S2 for $250.

Reading reviews it sounds like the MM and DC are basically the same, just a couple bucks more for the better housing and MC capability. The S2 starts to get into audiophile/hifi territory, for a price.

All very tempting. Thanks for the recommendation.

1 Like

Just a feeler for now and no pictures since I am still at work:

WTS
64 Audio tia Trio (mint from March of this year)
and
Hifiman HE1000v2

PM me for any offers, questions, details and/or pictures soon. Thanks!

Side note: I know a lot of people know that I have a ton of love for the Trio and would have been one of the pairs that would be locked-in forever. The reason why I am selling is that I may land the Fourte Noir… hype!

6 Likes

I replaced my Pro-Ject Phono Box DC with an iFi Zen Phono which was a nice upgrade so:

1. Check out the Zen Phono
  2. Let me know if you’re interested in buying the DC.

Zen is on my radar! A little pricy, but after my stereo is set up, I’m planning to get into the dac/headphone world. So a little zen stack would be cool with the Zen DAC and Zen Phono. But that’s down the road…

What are you looking for for the pro-ject DC? Also where would you be shipping from to look into shipping costs?

Just in case anyone here is interested, feel free to PM.

3 Likes

SOLD $150 shipped CONUS - T50RP’s, w/ alcantara comfort strap and 1540 pads, PM for additional pictures.

SOLD $150 shipped CONUS - HE4XX, PM for additional pictures

$200 shipped CONUS - Sony CD900st w/ Yaxi pads (PM for additional pictures)

3 Likes

SOLD and it’s staying within the HFG community. Grazie tutti!

3 Likes

SOLD - $300 shipped CONUS - HD660s original owner everything included plus custom braided cable.
Pictures upon request.

1 Like

[WTB] Liquid Spark (Europe)

Lowered the price on this pair to $650 local sale. Thanks for the consideration

3 Likes

dropping price from 250 to 175, need these gone ASAP!

Wish I was local!

2 Likes

Wish I was local as well

1 Like

Denon AH-D9200 - SOLD (includes paypal fee and shipping) Very good condition, all stock accessories
PM for pictures. Will consider trades

2 Likes

Figured I’d ask, seeing if anyone had a silver Topping E30 they want to get rid of.

Edit: NVRMND.

I know this is a well cherished one, but is anyone selling a Liquid Spark amp ( Europe ) ?
Or knows someone…