Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I love this. I need 7 or 8 sets. Obviously.

1 Like

Bump / Price Drops

Got a Monoprice M1060 I’ll let go cheap, it’s got some mods on them but nothing that is permanent, just the usual trial and error mods. Similar signature to an LCD-2.

$100 bucks including CONUS shipping. PM me, not even going to bother putting it up anywhere.

1 Like

Great price–I still think the M1060 is a great value, especially at that price.

3 Likes

Ugh… I need to get a few parts, but… you provide a very tempting offer…

2 Likes

I have to, trying to save come up with some $ so I can buy one of those Audio Magic CE generators! :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are on sale here. Good ratings too.

Need to come up with a way to fairly evaluate each clean energy. Maybe come up with energy matching measurements and see how it compares to those that have neutral or dirty energy.

1 Like

These are forbidden crullers :^)

8 Likes

Please tell me this is a joke. I mean, I know it’s obvious but with audiophiles you truly never know, lol…

4 Likes

HiFiman HE1000 SE

Contact [email protected]

5 Likes

litteraly a 100% chance someone belives they are work. If it was the one that is making them? Thats a toss

2 Likes

The french crullers do work.

6 Likes

Heck, I for sure would like listening to music a lot more eating some crullers, even if doesn’t directly affect the audio. :laughing:

4 Likes

everyone knows petrified poop is the way to go. has a rock ever moved you? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I will make a better post with pics in the next couple days. Looking to sell off my living room setup to fund a new purchase. All prices include shipping to CONUS. All items have factory packaging.

Parasound NewClassic 200 Integrated: $950

Wharfedale EVO4.2: $800

Rythmik FVX12: $750 (2 Available)

Rythmik FM8: $800

Wanna sell some thing so here goes!

WTS: 6.5/10 Condition audioquest nighthawks. 250 OBO. Comes with all accessories except the cable. Has some cracks, minor fraying on headband and had to hot glue the left side headband on. Also my Reddit thing is on the page cus I listed them over there lol.

are these still on for sale?

I’m in the market for a good phono preamp.

My turntable is an old JVC with a brand new headshell and brand new AT95E Cartridge and Stylus. I don’t plan to upgrade this anytime soon, but when the turntable dies, I’ll likely be going to a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon with the Ortofon Cartridge it comes with.

I’m using a Pyle PP999 Phono Preamp, which is clearly the next thing to upgrade… Does anyone have a good phono preamp for sale that would work well with the AT95E, and potentially with an Ortofon down the road?

I’m in Canada if that matters for shipping.

I have a Parasound NewClassic 200 Integrated for sale. It’s an amp as well so it might be more than you need. What budget range are you looking for?

Not looking for an amp unfortunately. Running a weird system of Turntable -> Preamp -> Powered Speakers. WAF required I get rid of my old Technics Amp…

The Schiit Mani for $129 USD looks like exactly what I’m looking for, I just don’t really want to play customs roulette and end up paying like $300 CAD for it, can’t find anything similar (even used) in my market. They don’t have Canadian distribution.

(Edit to add there are lots of $50-$150 options on Amazon, just seeing what is here first)

A couple hundred dollars tops.