Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

For the headphone stand alone it’s worth purchasing!

Selling Verite Closed monkeypod for $2000 net to me. Good condition, pics on request
Will accept full or partial trades
SOLD

1 Like

Beyers SOLD

Still have the following for sale:
CONUS
Includes Shipping

Phillips Fidelio X2HR - $110.00
Sivga 004 - $70.00

See original post for pictures.

Oh why did the Matrix Audio Element H go up $80?
I’m glad I bought it for $250.
In general, the price increase is steep for the Matix Audio devices, almost 500$ more is really cheeky.

1 Like

Youre not allowed to post an lcd 2.2 pf in rosewood without pics for me. Its a new law i just passed

2 Likes

That’s fair

Edit: I probably shouldn’t sell these

11 Likes

I was telling @MON how much I liked the LCD-2 Classic’s and he said “You Need to get some pre-Fazors”. But, but, but…I can’t afford them. :laughing:

3 Likes

There’s almost always an upgrade. It’s good to see on here lately a bunch of people being content where they’re at. :beers:

1 Like

I only had two items left on my “must try” list for 2020. I have one and the other one will be here Monday.

2021 will feature MUCH less purchasing than this year. Not none, but WAY less. Pretty content these days. :smiley:

1 Like

famous last words, Shane…famous last words!

5 Likes

Those were my dream lcd. With the wood tabs. And the rosewood they used, in general, was always good looking. Im still trying to spend time with my 24. I should really sell them and buy these with an mlp and be ahead money wise but… Uhhh i want both

2 Likes

I didn’t know you saw color! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

Great looking set tho

1 Like

Temptation avoided. It’s sold.

5 Likes

Dropping price on Sundaras and Argons:

Sundara £190 + shipping
Argons £270 + shipping

Also willing to ship outside of the UK.

1 Like

Understandable tbh.

:wipes sweat off forehead:

1 Like

Selling a FiiO AM3D THX AAA-78 module - $100 shipped

Bought new about 5 months ago and prefer the AM3E slightly, so probably will never bother switching them out.

Edit: wrong price posted

Audio Magic’s new generators are passive devices which you simply set on top of equipment, speakers, breaker boxes, anywhere EMI/RFI is a problem, which is everywhere.

The CE Generators simply absorb bad energy and convert it to good energy, you will feel better and your stereo system will sound a lot better, with better imaging, details, dynamics, and simply just sound a lot more realistic.

3 Likes

There are a few cubicles at the office that could use this :man_shrugging:

1 Like