Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Selling a couple of IEM’s

64 Audio U12T, deep cleaned by 64 Audio, includes stock cable, asking $1150

UM MEST with box and accessories, asking $1000

Sony IER Z1R with box and accessories, asking $1250

5 Likes

WTS Corpse Cable GraveDigger for Focal Elear / Clear / Elegia / Stellia / Radiance / Elex / Celestee / Clear MG / Clear MG Pro - 1/8" Plug - 4ft for $155

Airpulse 100 w/ original box and accessories for $550

SOLD Audeze LCD-2 Pre-Fazor w/ XLR cable and Pelican case

Audioquest Nighthawk Carbon w/ both sets of pads, case and silver cable for $330

All items free shipping + fees CONUS.

3 Likes

WTS EU only.

-RebelAmp - mint condition:
Pirce: 420 EUR shipping+PayPal fees incuded - SOLD

-XDUOO XD-05 PLUS & XDUOO 05BL PRO Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver with V5i Dual OPA - mint
Pirce: 225 EUR shipping+PayPal fees incuded - SOLD

-ThieAudio Voyager 3 + Free Blon BL-01-Voyager is mint, used less than 10 times, blon is new in sealed box
Pirce: 70 EUR shipping+PayPal fees incuded

-Shuoer Tape Pro mint
Pirce: 65 EUR shipping+PayPal fees incuded-SOLD

-Shozy 1.1 + Tin T2 - shozy are mint used less than 10 times, T2 in very good shape with aftermarket cable
Bundle price: 60 EUR inculdes EU shipping and PayPal fees-SOLD

Open to reasonable offers.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Bump
Still for sale!!! Price cut to $180 US shipped.

1 Like

Bump & price drop to items above: (Posts 1273 - 1276)

Sony MDR Z7 - €250/$300
IEM Bundle (Moondrop Starfield ; ThieAudio Legacy 3 ; Shuoer Tap ; Tin T3 ; Blon Bl03) - €170/$200
ThieAudio Phantom + Brainwaves XL pads - €150/$175
Little Dot MK1+ Tubes & Opamps - €100/$125

1 Like

Selling lots of stuff I no longer use and everything has been meticulously cared for in perfect working condition. Most prices are at least 50% off. I pay for shipping CONUS. Prices are negotiable on items. Feel free to PM me and discuss. PayPal only please. :slight_smile:

Fiio FH5 $120.00
ISN Audio H40 $100.00
SOLD Fiio FH3 $70.00
SOLD MrSpeakers Ether CX Closed Headphone - $500.00
SOLD Fostex TR-X00 Mahogany Lawton Modded - $500.00
SOLD THX AAA™ 789 Linear Amplifier - $150.00
SOLD SMSL SU-9 Balanced MQA DAC - $250.00
SOLD SMSL SU-8 Balanced DAC - $100.00
SOLD Moondrop Bundle KXXX + Starfield IEMs $100.00
SOLD Thieaudio Legacy 5 $150.00
SOLD Thieaudio Legacy 4 $100.00

FREE ADD-IN ITEMS
While they last, add-in one of the following items for free…

SOLD Tin HiFi Tin T2
SOLD Custom faceplate Thieaudio Legacy 3
SOLD Ibasso Audio IT00

Photos of all items available upon request.

Photos of SOLD items going out to you Audiophiles! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

NICE pricing! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks. Don’t forget the free throw in items too. I think they’re a nice plus if you want to try something you don’t already have. I’m just trying to sell some stuff that doesn’t get used at all anymore. I think it’s better to give this stuff to other audiophiles that will appreciate it as much as I have.

8 Likes

Wow those Lawton modded TR-X00 went fast, I’ve always wanted a pair too lol.

May I ask what the weight of the Ether CX Closed are by the way? How would they compare to something like the LCD-2 Closed? Or the Elegia / Celestee if you’ve tested those, trying to find a reference for their sound.

They are quite light. It’s nothing like an AUDEZE in weight. I don’t have a scale on hand. DROP says they weigh 15.2 oz. Cannot confirm.

Here’s a picture of it…

Planar reference sound. Extremely detailed.

2 Likes

Dude, wow! You are doing gods work here. Some folks are going to be VERY happy! Good on you!

1 Like

Thank you Charlie Brown. I’ve been super busy today. A lot of it is gone. I have to update the listing.

I might have some more stuff to sell soon as the dust settles and I have shipped all these items out. Some stuff that will be a bit more difficult to part with.

6 Likes

Moving post here as well, with the z review of these I decided to buy a pair and try them out. They’re not super for me, and I usually like a little more bass end, overall they can still be very enjoyable to listen to.
This is merely a starting price, I realize it’s kind of high. But reverb is great at allowing you to make offers, if you set the buy price too low then people assume they can just low ball you offers alllllll day long. Either way, if you’re looking for a good pair+ a nicer cable than the stock one look no further.

2 Likes

[WTB][EU] focal Elear/Elex

WTS:
Beyerdynamic DT 177X - $300, comes with Hart Audio cable with 3.5 and 4.4 connector. Very good condition.

Also still have a Moondrop S8 available for $450. Comes with Moondrop’s version of the Dunu interchangeable cable with 2.5, 3.5, and 4.4 connector, two pairs of unused Moondrop foam tips, and one pair of unused Spinfit 145

Edit: lowered prices a bit

3 Likes

WTB Audeze LCD-2.2 Prefazor or LCD-3 Prefazor
EDIT: found one

2 Likes

Edited: Got it!

For Sale

*SOLD*   1. Elegia....450 euros + shipping to EU

1. OG Focal Clear Pro … 820 euros + shipping to EU

Both come with all the accessories including on the Clrear Pros → new unused second set of pads

Both are 9.999999/10 condition
Just grabbed first ZMF closed…need to balance accounts

2 Likes

For Sale

Magni 3 B stock. $60 shipped in CONUS.
Used ~10 hours (I bought it as a backup and now have too many amps). It has a scratch on the front of the volume knob (visible in picture) that’s why it’s B stock. Otherwise, there’s nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

I have listed (somewhat reluctantly) my Sony ZX-507 DAP for sale at the other place…

2 Likes