Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Want to sell a pretty much brand new iFi xDSD.

Comes with usb-c dongle and everything. Literally brand new. Had in my hands for two weeks, used about 10 times.

If anyone here is interested, I’ll sell for $250 + shipping. Should be under $20 in CONUS. MSRP is $400 for the dac/amp + 15 for the dongle = 415. Selling for $250 brand new. Literally never been a better deal lol.

Goal is to sell this so I can get a better DAP. Handing off my Shanling Q1 and Starfields to my sister next weekend, so I’d like to have a replacement by then lol.

2 Likes

LF modhouse Argons

Thank you for the suggestion. I will look into both. Already signed up for Head fi.

1 Like

$380 for HiFiGuides members (CONUS)

Bumping the four things I have left for sale. MLP, Hexv2, Nobsound switch, and PM-50s have all sold.

iFi xDSD for sale for $250 + shipping. Brand new. All original packaging. MSRP $400

Lite DAC-AH for $125 + shipping. MSRP $200

Nano iDSD BL for $100 + shipping. MSRP $200

Archel 2.5 Pro $120.00. MSRP $175

2 Likes

WTB: Bifrost 2, preferably black

WTB - Black Schiit Jot. - EU only

Selling my DT1990’s, asking $475 usd. Comes with original box, case, both cables, periapt cable(3.5mm)neon orange, the balanced and analytical pads and the dekoni hybrids on them now.

Buyer pays exact shipping, will get a quote once packaged and ready to ship.

For context, just not used, they’re like new, maybe some dust :)…purchased in January, just prefer a warmer signature, so hard to justify keeping them around. Will put towards a pair or ZMF cans.

SOLD

3 Likes

Good luck with your sale. I love both of my ZMFs. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WTB Modhouse Argon MkIII

WTS - Selling a liquid spark btw I’m case anyone is interested. 80, shipping included

1 Like

You didn’t have that long did you?

1 Like

color me interested, Jose.

1 Like

actually i’ve technically owned the spark since last year. I just got it bad recently from my sister tho

1 Like

would u ship to Canada?

just depends on how much the shipping would be. if it’s not too bad it’s not an issue and i don’t mind

1 Like

Again, Lite DAC-AH, Archel 2.5, and iFi Nano BL for sale for $100 + shipping each. MSRP for all three is ~$200. Lite DAC is brand new and Nano BL is pretty close. Archel is pretty much mint condition.

selling some IEMs.

Meze Rai Solo - Includes all accessories and original packaging. carrying case, cable and unused eartips all included. I have also replaced the mesh earwax guards since the old ones were starting to get nasty and falling apart due to cleaning. Also including a Tripowin Zonie mmcx 4.4mm cable. $190 shipped.

Obravo Cupid - Includes all accessories and original packaging. Stock 2.5mm litz cable and unused eartips all included. Also including my custom made 4.4mm cable for these because well the stupid connectors won’t fit on anything else obviously. $200 shipped

2 Likes