Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

no price…how much? I live in Canada…postal code is V8J 2C7, if you’re okay to ship to me.

I just sent you a PM pal!

WTB Kanto H2 Headphone Stand

WTS TRN V90 $30 shipped, used less than 10 hours.

1 Like

Is anyone selling a tube amp that would be an upgrade to my old Schiit vali? I want to properly try out some tubeyness on my 650s.

Also, would need to ship to the uk (incase that’s an issue)

Selling my DCA Aeon 2 Closed ($650), iFi Hip Dac ($115) sold, iFi Nano iDSD Black Label ($125) sold! PM me if interested.

1 Like

Bumped and updated. MLP off sale. iFi Nano selling. Everything else still available.

2 Likes

Price drop. Asking $105.

1 Like

WTS SMSL SU-8 V2
Used as my main dac - selling as I got and RME
Price - 125 euro

It is with both sadness and elation that I pare down my gear…found a deal on a set of LCD’s for a good ol all 'merica set up so…out with to the old. All items are shipped from Spain.

1. Grace Balanced SDAC used with SP 200 for same amount of time. Original package.
    60 Euros

1. HarmonicDyne Helios
    Used ~ 70 hrs
    Loved these for what they were…I’ll return to open back someday when I don’t have a 10 month old in a small apartment.
    80 euros

Open to reasonable offers…
Audio love

1 Like

WTB Bluesound Node 2i sometime soon if anyone has one they want to part with. Thanks!

My amp is British. My DAC is American and my headphones Chinese. I’m an international man of Hifi

6 Likes

What amp do you use?

I’m slowly on my way to building a solely British setup

2 Likes

RNHP. warm full colorful sounding amp. at least that how it sounded to me. i upgraded from the sp200

2 Likes

Selling my Aune X8 with Burson V5i-D op-amp.

2 Likes

Selling my Shozy 1.1 if anybody is interested!

2 Likes

Sold!!!

3 Likes

Would you consider selling separately, or are you dead set on selling as a bundle?

1 Like

I’d be interested in the argons if you were gonna sell separately and were willing to ship to the uk :wink:

2 Likes

I dropped the price on my Shozys to $50 shipped. For $60 I’ll throw in a set of QKZ VK4 that have been worn like twice and kept in a drawer.

1 Like