Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Sweet. Hopefully you have that and the DV for a bit together for an A/B. But yeah, no need to keep both permanently.

It doesn’t appear that will be the case lol it’s sold

i love my crack + speedball. makes my hd600’s sound very natural. if you like or don’t mind elvis, i highly recommend “can’t help falling in love” as your first track on it. the bass guitar is so natural sounding, and its one of elvis’s best recorded vocals imo.

i think you will be quite happy with the upgrade, hope you enjoy it!

I get down with Elvis for sure… ill be sure to plug the 600’s first then :+1:

1 Like

i have listened to that track every day since getting the crack a couple months ago. its just magic together.

1 Like

There are no fair prices, just what will sell and what won’t.
My LCX and Burson Fun and have been for sale for a month with not much action. My SP200 sold in one day with multiple buyers jumping in. The market is king! :grin:

3 Likes

Listed my Dragonfly Red and OTG USB-C Cable over on r/AVExchange. If any of you are interested just let me know!

1 Like

I’m glad this thread was started. even if your selling stuff on Ebay or AV exchange you can post it here. another great thread on hifiguides

2 Likes

I am selling a HE4xx on ebay if anyone is interested:

Darn… Looks like it sold already

Yeah, you missed it by a couple of days.

Eh, life goes on! I will simply have to keep an eye out for other opportunities.

Anyone within driving distance of the Columbus, GA area interested in some subwoofers? Infinity Reference Sub R12. Two available.

https://www.harmanaudio.com/infinity/REFERENCE+SUB+R12.html

I attached a good size heat sink to the back of them with thermal pads for fun. I like reducing heat as much as possible. Can be removed though.

1 Like
2 Likes

Haha, I’m north Atlanta area so technically in driving distance, but not exactly in the subwoofer market right now!

2 Likes

I’m selling a pair of Massdrop HifiMan HE-4XX. I used them at my desk for about a month, put them back in the box and haven’t touched them since. They’re barely broken in with no wear or damage whatsoever. The cable is unused. Asking $120, shipping included (US only).

3 Likes

If you buy the archel, lite DAC, and pm-50 together I’ll drop the price to $500.00 total with free shipping.

PM-50 + Nano BL will sell together for $350 flat including shipping to CONUS.

Just need to get shit off of the shelf.

Liquid Plat is not really much better than the gilmore or erish for my tastes. I find myself not really using it unless I force myself to. Would like to trade for an excellent or mint condition RNHP. Will consider other trades.

3 Likes

Selling my Periapt cable that I have been using with my Nighthawks. It’s a solid, great cable but I’m not using it anymore. Let me know if any of you are interested!

4 Likes

would these work with the NH Carbon?

They do indeed! That is exactly the headphone I was using it with.