Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I hanged my wings 4 years ago otherwise I would jump at that. I know that headset and is awesome.

1 Like

do you have financing or work out a payment plan, Don?

1 Like

selling a Xduoo 05 Plus for 200 shipped! has no scratches etc. selling micca rb32 but that one might have to be sold in person since shipping speakers is a pain in the ass

1 Like

There is a Black Bifrost on eBay today from CANADA North American folks - FYI

Something new in mind, or just downsizing?

Downsizing, too many purchases lately =/.
They were my comfortable daily drivers for a while too.

3 Likes

wow! the time has come i see lol. feels like the world is truly ending

If I had my way, I’d get rid of my HD600s first, but they are harder to ship (without a box) and much older. I’d feel slightly embarrassed.

2 Likes

somehow i forgot to mention that along with the xduoo plus and micca rb42s i am also selling the Topping Pa3 amp in case anyone is interested. will put them later tonight on reddit as well

is that $200 CAD or USD, Veritas?

2 Likes

USD, thanks for the clarification

Still trying to sell my geshelli enog2pro dac. I’m also now selling my emotiva basx a-100 for anyone interested.

damn…if that was CAD, I’d find a way to buy it!

1 Like

Wow, you are on a tear :grin:

yeah lol its purging time… need to make room for some things :wink:

1 Like

also if some of these aren’t fair prices feel free to send me an offer… sometimes im out of touch

Did you find an upgrade for the DV or just finding you don’t use it enough to keep?

I purchased a bottlehead crack + speedball… the dv is great but I just don’t need both

Oh, nice! Yeah, you don’t need both. You gonna assemble the Crack yourself or did you splurge on a pre-assembled?

Pre assembled from a really good dude on eBay named James… it turned out really nice. Can’t wait to get it

1 Like