Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Also, CC or Zelle payment only. No PayPal.

@CapistranoCables might be able to help you here.

1 Like

Jason and I have spoken, he is a GREAT guy, patient and does wonderful work. Thank you.

1 Like

I can do a really nice Mogami or Canare cable for you and send it out before Friday. The Mogami I have is very flexible and not as thick. DM me and let’s get you a cable!

6 Likes

The one piece cable he can do… The wait time may be the issue you are probably gonna find you will run into. I dont believe anything has changed with the Rona, but @brux would be the one who could answer that.

He does CC, Shop Pay, and GPay as well, not just PayPal.

1 Like

Selling my PM-50s and DT 770 Pro 250 Ohms to make way for my Hifiman Edition X V2 that I’m picking up today. Only reason I’m getting rid of these is I now have Eikons, Clears, Elegias, and soon to be Hexv2s. Otherwise, if they’d get equal use, I’d rather keep these guys.

PM-50s will be selling for $325 + shipping. Comes with all original packaging as close to as new condition as you can get. Used for around 175 hours. Purchased on $400 sale directly from Andover (warranty should still hold).

SOLD - DT 770 Pro 250 Ohms for $120 + shipping. Comes without original box, but with a carrying case in as close to as new condition as you can get. Used for around 75 hours. Purchased for $150 from Amazon. Used price upped by $10 cause the case is $30 new. Will include alternate pads for free as well. One set of Brainwavez pleather blue pads. One set of hybrid suede/leather Brainwavez pads. One set of decently used Eikon Lambskin pads (not the ones pictured below).
^^^ Picture of these guys from a week or two ago. Haven’t been touched since except to change pads back to normal / throw on the stand (this picture is with the eikon lambskin pads).

^^^ PM-50s are the rightmost set of cans on top of the shelf. That’s the way they’ve been stored. Pulled them out periodically for a few hours of listening in the last two weeks.

I will post up to date close-up pictures here soon. If you’re interested in what they look like or where they’ve been stored, just browse through my posts in Endgame and Bought Today threads (they pop up multiple times).

If you’re interested, please pm me. If you would rather do this through Ebay for safety’s sake / peace of mind I can set that up as well. If no one bites in a few days I’ll throw these on Ebay anyways. Figured I’d give you all a shot at em first.

6 Likes

Off of UK Ebay…which goes to show you can’t cure stupid…

Chord Electronics Hugo TT 2 (Silver)

I am selling this wonderful DAC simply because it is getting no use. I bought new in August 2019 (“the second time I have bought this DAC”) with the intention of using it to drive headphones and iems in the bedroom, but have since found it more convenient to just use iems with my DAP. I already have the Chord DAVE in my main music system, so the TT 2 has become redundant and has been back in its box since before Christmas.

:smile:

1 Like

Dave is even worse than the Hugo as well…

1 Like

Here it comes! Custom 6’ Mogami one piece balanced cable for @Nick_Mimi . Enjoy!

14 Likes

Ebay won’t let me list more than a couple of headphones a month (for very stupid reasons)… DT 770s were sold through this thread / site and are on their way to the buyer!

PM-50s are still for sale. $325 + shipping. Condition is ‘as new’ with all original contents / accessories / packaging. Used for about 175 hours.

Ebay link below. I listed them in an alternate category because of inane category seller limits.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/classifieds/64-headphones/

If you have any questions, need more pictures / details, or are interested in buying these, please feel free to pm me here!

Need to sell these to make space for my Hifiman Edition X V2s. Otherwise I’d keep them.

4 Likes

Forgot to share this here. I’ll ship free to forum members, pm me in advance and I’ll adjust.

3 Likes

Awesome seller! I would highly recommend. Got the 770s today and item is as described.

12 Likes

You don’t have to cover for him, we all know that @Pr3ssAltF4 guy is shady… :wink:

5 Likes

Are the Meze99s are the Massdrop Noirs - not sure if they have another release ? What are you asking for them?

Yes. Bought them 5 months ago. Didn’t like them enought so I got a pair of Fostex ebonies. They have been used less than 30 hours. I’m asking 160 euros shipped. If you also want an original Meze balanced cable that I bought for them would be 195.

1 Like

There are the Classics, Neos, and Noirs

1 Like

Hey I have a Geshelli Enog2Pro for sale currently, just bought brand new in Jan. so its pretty mint condition wise. Let me know in PM if anyone is interested, I’ll give forum members a good price. Otherwise in a few days it will go up on AVexchange.

2 Likes

Wanted to post this up to see if there was any interest for a well worn down pair of first gen Beyerdynamic T5P’s. I’m going to be super transparent to all potential buyers so here’s the backstory. At the time I was going through a buying craze for all things Beyerdynamic. I ended up trading my pair of Hifiman Edition XX’s to another user on headfi for the T5P’s. When I received the headphones I didn’t realized how quite worn down they were. I’m super anal about keeping my gear in mint condition so I was pretty surprised. Honestly they didn’t look that bad in the pictures but In hindsight I probably should have asked the user more questions before making the trade. At the time I didn’t mind it too much because I intended to replace all the worn out parts.

I’m going to list off the issues:

• Leather headband and earpads don’t have any tears but are worn down
  • Ear cup slider on both side don’t really hold anymore but there is still enough clamp force for the cups to stay in place
  • Metal grille on the left cup has a tiny dent in it while the right cup has some light scratches
  • Comes modded with bass port mod
  • Comes modded with 2x 3.5mm jacks but the etsy modder didn’t do a clean job and you see the epoxy around the connectors

Again they’re not the prettiest but still function without any issues. They sound about the same when I compared them to my second gen T5P’s that I purchased brand new. I was planning on restoring these but have lost all interest ever since. Shoot me some offers if you’re interested. I’m actually also looking for a pair of EMU teaks so if you’re crazy enough to trade them for these i’ll also throw in some cash. Ironically the guy I traded the XX for these offered me a pair of teaks :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I have a NEVER used Bose Aviation Headset X, this is an honest to gosh airplane headset, it was purchased many many years ago as a gift for a dear friend who happened to pass before we were able to get together for his birthday. :cry:
I put it away in sadness and ran across it a few months ago while I was organizing my stuff.
I was told folks who enjoy flight simulator games and such purchase the adaptor to use these for a more life-like gaming experience. I don’t sell stuff, i prefer to buy, so I am not particularly enthralled with the idea of trying to sell these BUT i do like to trade. Please let me know if there is any interest. Quick search values these at roughly $500 used and these are NOS.
I’m up for a trade with cash + or - either way for something I could use or find interesting. Let me know what you have. I’ll sell them outright if you prefer, but we would have to work out the details so I make no promises there.

Things I have an interest in:
HP’s: Senn HD800s, Hifiman 560 vs1, Kennerton Magni, ZMF Verite Open or closed, Grado PS2000e, GS2000E, RSE1, Fostex TH900MK2,
DAC’s: Shitt Bitfrost 2, RME ADI 2
Speakers: REL T5i sub, Rhythmik SUB, Klipsch Forte ii or iii, Cornwall ii, Zu, Tekton, Omega, or similar speakers.
Who knows throw something interesting at me… :thinking:

I opened the box to take pictures and verify condition. NOS, been sitting in the box for a decade, no visible issues. Send PM if interested.
Nick

3 Likes

ohh that would have really interested me, but im in germany, forget it :smiley: - 19% taxes + customs would kill it + expensive shipping :smiley: