Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

chime in on here one more time from my last posting. 48 hours left on the bid for nighthawk carbons. All proceeds will go to pay for my liquid platinum or Rnhp whichever I end up choosing. The copy thats for sale is not my own personal copy its another I managed to snag locally and is in practically complete brand new condition not even the pads show wear really. I did take it out and test it personally to ensure it was in working order and it sounds fine. I will re link it here. up for grabs its on you if you want to bid or what not.

3 Likes

i respect the price you put it for, i think that’s a great deal for a great headphone

1 Like

I do as well, Nighthawk carbons will probably forever stay in my collection as they are just too unique for me to completely give up on. I would have to find another similar dark esque headphone I have heard there are others out there but I don’t think they come close to the carbons imo. I normally love bright headphones and hate darker tones… this is definitely the exception to that rule for me

2 Likes

Looking to buy a cheap DAC such as e30, d10, modi, ol dac, etc. Might spend a little more if for a good deal or an EL Dac. Have a Shuoer Tape and HE400 with aftermarket pads I might be interested in trading. Feel free to PM with any offers or questions.

2 Likes

Head’s up guys, first and final “bump”. Will be putting this thing on eBay by the end of the week since that’s the only place where there’s movement on them. I sold my old Bel Canto DAC2 on US Audio Mart but that’s not a place for Chi-Fi sales. Going to put the package up on ebay for $300. I’ll give the package to someone here for $275. :slight_smile:

Help a brother out in his quest to finance a new pair of ZMF Eikons.

3 Likes

I sold my amp (TA-20) on CAM (Canuck Audio Mart). It went pretty quick, but the price was right, with extra tubes. I think I got $300.00 (Canadian $'s), so that’s about $225.00US.
It actually went real quick.

1 Like

Maybe I’ll try it there. There were NONE but you’ve made me more optimistic on the matter. I got two sets of NOS tubes plus the stock pair. I’ll throw it up at the end of the week.

Good luck to you! Tempting but I’m still holding out for a DarkVoice haha

TA-20 is OTL, right…not a hybrid?

Ta20 is still a hybrid

2 Likes

how would you compare it to the Vali 2?

It wasn’t as clear and clean as the Vali 2. It had a very different sound that I guess you can describe as tubey. I like the XLR out and it had great power.

1 Like

TA-20 a worthy upgrade from TA-10? Considering cause I get paid Monday, and would be able to run balanced from my ZEN.

I think if you like the sound of the ta 10 but want a direct upgrade (keeping a similar sound but better technicalities) it’s worthwhile

1 Like

Well, someone got a really good deal on that bid… Those nighthawks sold for under $250. Not sure if it was someone here though. Gives me just enough to get my amp though so works for me.

@donjklassen obviously has issues with letting go? :joy:

1 Like

well I do sell quite a bit lol buuut I just posted those in the wrong thread… they were meant for the deals thread

2 Likes

Hey all, I need a good quality soft and non-janky ass cable for my HiFiman HE6se. 4 pin neutrik balanced connector on one end with dual 3.5mm tips for the HP’s. 5ft to 6ft length.
Willing to pay up to $150 via Zelle direct deposit, NO PayPal (Nope, not using them with their damned fees).
PM me please if you have something you are looking to let go of.
Nick

Have you checked out Hart?

1 Like

I want a one piece cable and I don’t want to wait weeks. So no, not lately…