Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Drop has the H2 stands for sale now, if you are still looking.

Still a month wait, but you are probably looking for something immediate.

2 Likes

Wow thanks for the heads up. Kinda surprising since it’s sold out everywhere.

2 Likes

Selling a couple of things since i upgraded

1 Like

I’m putting up my Line Magnetic Integrated stereo amp with upgraded tubes that is extremely musical. PM me if you have any questions or are interested.

3 Likes

Just added “Looking For” to this thread as we have a few members spread out over various categories looking for specific stuff…hope this’s ok @Towa ?

1 Like

It seems I was too slow on that k712. Lol. Even though I didn’t get it I want to show my appreciation for your price. I see too many of those over valued.

2 Likes

Ive noticed that on ebay haha, i though for sure someone would scoop it up.

:+1: sure good idea

4 Likes

Thanks mate :+1: it just made sense to add it to your existing thread to keep things simple :beers:

Still have mySMSL SP200 for sale if someone’s interested. Europe.

I’ve got an extra Tin T2 I’m selling. HFG members get a 10% discount. Which in this case is $4 lol.

4 Likes

WTS Denon DRA-800H Network Stereo Receiver

• 6 months old, like new
  • Remote and power cord included
  • Original packaging will be used for shipping

$400 Shipped (CONUS)

Also Argons, 789, and Enog2 still available above ^^^

2 Likes

I want to sell my Hiby R3 Pro and the Hiby W5. Due to upgrade. Can anyone give me a tip where is the best place to do that. I am located in Australia, but willing to ship globally. As these items are very specific, there is not much response on streamlined platforms, like Gumtree, Marketplace.
Thank you for any replies.

You can try listing on Head-fi and reddit (r/avexchange). Both those sites have international communities so shouldn’t be too hard to find somebody in the same part of the world. If you are willing to ship globally make sure to mention it in the listing.

Other than those two you can also try listing it on ebay as well.

2 Likes

Want to sell a pretty much brand new iFi xDSD.

Comes with usb-c dongle and everything. Literally brand new. Had in my hands for two weeks, used about 10 times.

If anyone here is interested, I’ll sell for $250 + shipping. Should be under $20 in CONUS. MSRP is $400 for the dac/amp + 15 for the dongle = 415. Selling for $250 brand new. Literally never been a better deal lol.

Goal is to sell this so I can get a better DAP. Handing off my Shanling Q1 and Starfields to my sister next weekend, so I’d like to have a replacement by then lol.

2 Likes

LF modhouse Argons

Thank you for the suggestion. I will look into both. Already signed up for Head fi.

1 Like

$380 for HiFiGuides members (CONUS)

Bumping the four things I have left for sale. MLP, Hexv2, Nobsound switch, and PM-50s have all sold.

iFi xDSD for sale for $250 + shipping. Brand new. All original packaging. MSRP $400

Lite DAC-AH for $125 + shipping. MSRP $200

Nano iDSD BL for $100 + shipping. MSRP $200

Archel 2.5 Pro $120.00. MSRP $175

2 Likes