Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I appreciate the offer but I am trying to sell some Teas myself :wink:

I’ll consider the price, it’s certainly fair compared to new. A year ago it was hard to sell a UP4 for $75 but now on eBay and everywhere dongles/receivers seem to be selling closer to their right value. ES100s were going for $50 at the time.

It’s on my radar, thanks!

(I’ll check some comparisons against ES100 tonight)

1 Like

I have a BTR3k I’m looking to sell (just haven’t got around to listing it anywhere yet). I’m in the UK though - so factoring in intl shipping cost might not make it stack up for you let me know - no probs if it doesn’t work for you. Originally bought to pair with new phone (no 3.5mm jack), used it twice but then went a different route and bought a DAP as just works better for me.

I also looked at the BTR5 and the ES100, but went for the wee brother because it was less to outlay if i decided it wasn’t for me. I can say build quality is top notch, sound quality impressive with LDAC and balanced output, pictures didn’t really prepare me for how tiny it is!

I’ll go for something stateside for speed, but thanks for offering it!
I lived in Twickenham my entire life until 2013 when I moved here, actually! Up the road from the rugby stadium, a little town called Whitton.

1 Like

No probs. I’m outside Edinburgh, been down for a few 5/6 nations games at Twickenham in my time.

1 Like

WTS:

Everything comes with its original box and accessories.
Paypal and US only. Free shipping.
Discount if buy together.

3 Likes

The Schiit IEMagni unit I reviewed here is FOR SALE!

$99 OBO shipped to CONUS.

EDIT: I was told to include “OBO” on the listing.

EDIT 2: SOLD!

Very friendly and fast shipping ty @Resolution

11 Likes

What about shipping to Spain?

Oh hey, another member from around Edinburgh :scream:

1 Like

I’m ok with shipping internationally, it just adds to the total price. I’ll get some photos up and check the postage cost and price I’m looking for.

Looking for cheapish dac/amp to pair with my girlfriends Focal Elegia (Single Ended).

EU

IEMagni SOLD! Everyone else is Schiit out of luck!

No, Schiit puns will never get old because :poop:

9 Likes

NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR SCHIITY PUNS, @WaveTheory !!!

Oops…

3 Likes

Wrong! Schiit puns are Topping the Pyle of all audio-related Cracks that can be made! :poop: :laughing:

7 Likes

4 Likes

Schiit and Creek Audio need to do a colab Dac/Amp and call it the UP :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Only if there is an outboard power supply called the Paddyl.

2 Likes

It’s going to be one of those days I wish I didn’t have notifications set for the “buy/sell/trade” thread

8 Likes

Especially since your cries for help from the mods will likely be ignored…

WRONG!!! @WaveTheory I will take all your Schiity puns. :grin:

9 Likes