Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Bump it again, might put up my JDS LABS EL2 stack if there’s interest but still on the fence because it’s a damn good single ended system.

1 Like

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD - SOLD Still for Sale:

1 Like

Still for Sale:

Still up for sale

I may have someone for the stack. Is it the magni 3+? Sorry i am not the most versed on schiit versions

Also how much would you be looking for with the EL2 stack?

It is the original magni 3 and the EL 2 stack of I do sell it I’ll probably ask 400 to 450 depending on where I would need to ship it.

1 Like

Hey I’m interested in the Monoprice Monolith THX788 DAC/AMP is it still for sale?

1 Like

Just sold it.

Looking for a BT receiver or dongle DAC with balanced output. Some examples: Earstudio ES100, FiiO BTR5, BTR3; Shanling UP2, UP4, UA1 or UA2, iBasso DC01

Anything that keeps my phone as storage/player while adding minimal bulk – and letting me hear how balanced output and decent DAC/amp compared to my phone’s 3.5mm sounds. Will it really enhance/transform some if the IEMs I’m comparing? Probably a noticable amount…

I have a BTR5 for sale if you’re interested. I got it off Amazon last month and it’s been great. I switched over to the Fiio10k though since I mostly use my gear with my PC.

For comparison, how much are you asking for it? Thanks for the response.

I bought it for $109.99 on Amazon (in June), so how does $85 shipped sound? I am also selling the Mangird Tea (check above if interested). I am willing to do $320 for both

I appreciate the offer but I am trying to sell some Teas myself :wink:

I’ll consider the price, it’s certainly fair compared to new. A year ago it was hard to sell a UP4 for $75 but now on eBay and everywhere dongles/receivers seem to be selling closer to their right value. ES100s were going for $50 at the time.

It’s on my radar, thanks!

(I’ll check some comparisons against ES100 tonight)

1 Like

I have a BTR3k I’m looking to sell (just haven’t got around to listing it anywhere yet). I’m in the UK though - so factoring in intl shipping cost might not make it stack up for you let me know - no probs if it doesn’t work for you. Originally bought to pair with new phone (no 3.5mm jack), used it twice but then went a different route and bought a DAP as just works better for me.

I also looked at the BTR5 and the ES100, but went for the wee brother because it was less to outlay if i decided it wasn’t for me. I can say build quality is top notch, sound quality impressive with LDAC and balanced output, pictures didn’t really prepare me for how tiny it is!

I’ll go for something stateside for speed, but thanks for offering it!
I lived in Twickenham my entire life until 2013 when I moved here, actually! Up the road from the rugby stadium, a little town called Whitton.

1 Like

No probs. I’m outside Edinburgh, been down for a few 5/6 nations games at Twickenham in my time.

1 Like

WTS:

Everything comes with its original box and accessories.
Paypal and US only. Free shipping.
Discount if buy together.

3 Likes

The Schiit IEMagni unit I reviewed here is FOR SALE!

$99 OBO shipped to CONUS.

EDIT: I was told to include “OBO” on the listing.

EDIT 2: SOLD!

Very friendly and fast shipping ty @Resolution

11 Likes