Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

What about shipping to Spain?

Oh hey, another member from around Edinburgh :scream:

1 Like

I’m ok with shipping internationally, it just adds to the total price. I’ll get some photos up and check the postage cost and price I’m looking for.

Looking for cheapish dac/amp to pair with my girlfriends Focal Elegia (Single Ended).

EU

IEMagni SOLD! Everyone else is Schiit out of luck!

No, Schiit puns will never get old because :poop:

9 Likes

NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR SCHIITY PUNS, @WaveTheory !!!

Oops…

3 Likes

Wrong! Schiit puns are Topping the Pyle of all audio-related Cracks that can be made! :poop: :laughing:

7 Likes

4 Likes

Schiit and Creek Audio need to do a colab Dac/Amp and call it the UP :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Only if there is an outboard power supply called the Paddyl.

2 Likes

It’s going to be one of those days I wish I didn’t have notifications set for the “buy/sell/trade” thread

8 Likes

Especially since your cries for help from the mods will likely be ignored…

WRONG!!! @WaveTheory I will take all your Schiity puns. :grin:

9 Likes

Thanks! Also, damn! That is a gif that just keeps on giffing.

2 Likes

You’re most welcome, good sir!

Bump again

WTS: CONUS

Silver Schiit Asgard 3 without DAC Module - $170 - shipping included

Balanced modded Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro with custom made 4 pin XLR cable - $450 - shipping included

5 Likes

Sch[quote=“Etroze86, post:1983, topic:6305, full:true”]

Bump it again, might put up my JDS LABS EL2 stack if there’s interest but still on the fence because it’s a damn good single ended system.
[/quote]

Schitt stack sold! I still have the MP THX 887, Stax SRM D10, and BLON B20s for sale. I’m still thinking about letting go of the EL2 stack. If anyone is interested throw out price on items and we can see if a deal can be made.

Brand new Campfire Cascade. 2 weeks in use. Original single ended cable plus 4,4mm balanced cable.

Black logo instead of white as it’s the newest version.
There’s dekoni nuggets on there as the headband is for Big heads and mine is small.

730€ shipped within Europe.
700€ Shipped within Belgium

New you cannot find this headphone under 890€ in Europe.

4 Likes

I am wearing mine right now! Just doing a comparison between the T60 Argons and these. :grin:

Enjoy!

1 Like