Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

7 Likes

Actually… this might explain it better…

@Resolution here is my current setup as well. I have the display set to auto due to how there are issues with Oled burn-in

4 Likes

@Rick_Jones @Resolution have either of you heard the gustard x16? i’d love to know how the d90se sounds compared to the x16.

Sorry no I have not listened to the Gustard X16

Not my listing but a good price on it

FS: LG 27GL850-B for $350 + free shipping/fees CONUS

Original box and accessories

5 Likes

Bump SOLD!!!

Bump Price Drop $900

OG Focal Clear Professional w/ Hart Audio Red and Black Cable, Zippered headband protector
Comes with original packaging
less than 15 hours total listening time
Free Shipping U.S. only
Asking $1000 or Best Offer

6 Likes

If i did not already own these, i would buy yours…What i don’t own though and want is that little zippered cover to protect the headband please. Can you post a link or tell me where you purchased it. Looks like it fits perfectly.
Much appreciated & GLWS, Nick

1 Like

Sure man, I really like the fit of this one…

Geekria Knit Fabric Headband Pad Compatible with Sony WH1000XM4, WH1000XM3, WH1000XM2 Headphone Replacement Headband/Headband Cushion/Replacement Pad Repair Parts (Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K4C4BPN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_RV496AWVR4RVDNAFC8V7?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

How are you liking that pairing?

Hi all,

Selling some Schiit!

1. Silver Asgard 3 - US – 120V
  • This is a B-Stock I purchased about a month or so ago. Honestly, looks brand new!
  • Asking price: $150

I will cover PayPal fees and shipping. Please note - I will only ship with CONUS.

Thanks!

Selling one of my favorite headphones: Gold Planar GL2000.

I am a second owner. Purchased 2 month ago on headfi.

Excellent / like new condition.

Great sound a if you have right amp. On Singxer SA-1 or MT-604 they sound amazing. Also I use them with BTR5.

$350, PP and US con shipped. Best price ever.

1 Like

See man…but this just makes me :face_with_raised_eyebrow: or sad cause…Grados Hemp…Sold for 420 originally…it’s just the principle of the thing.

1 Like

I am with you. Lol

1 Like

And then there is your user icon…thing just don’t add up… :laughing:

Also I would be on these in a hot minute were you in EU.

1 Like

Bumping and price dropping LCD-XC to 950 and Empy to 2250. Just bought something else and now need to clear out gear even faster

Also up for sale are QDC VX asking 1200 USD, bjt I won’t be able to ship those until the end of the week

All pricing is negotiable, just shoot me an offer. Worst I say is nty.

4 Likes

WTS: Hiby R6 2020

Barely used and comes with the silicone / rubber case. It is Silver but the box will say black. (First unit was warrantied and I either had to wait an ??? amount of time for a black refurb or take a new silver unit. I took the new unit)

Comes with the original case and all accessories. Barely a finger print on it.

$650 OBO.

Better pics coming but here it is with my Cowon.

2 Likes

Got the Kinera Nanna that I purchased from @Sonofholhorse this past Thursday. Everything went smooth as silk, and there are no issues at all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

okay, Dragonfly Red is sold.

I’ll sell the Jitterbug for $25 CAD. I’ll ship in bubble wrap and stuffed into a small envelope. I have the original box, but it’s $20.00 to ship that most places, since that’s what shipping for the Red was.

New - Geshelli ENOG2 Pro in Clear chassis. Asking $150 CAD and will split the freight. I bought used, but have the original box / manual and power supply.

Better pic of the R6 2020 suite: