Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Unless his DT990 are balanced-modded I’d focus on SE units

3 Likes

Hello,
I am selling 2 Audio Note capacitors Non Polar Kasei with the values 2200uf/25V.
These here:
https://www.hificollective.co.uk/catalog/2200uf-25v-audio-note-kaisei-non-polar.html

50€ the pair without shipping Only in Europe.Depending on the country shipping costs may vary.
Tax has already been paid by me,as I ordered them from England,but they were the wrong ones.
I have no room in the case.
They are unused and have not been fitted or soldered, so they are like new.

Bumping my R6 2020:

I forgot to mention but it also will come with my 32gb sd card.
$630 OBO

2 Likes

To save some folks some scrolling:

$650 OBO

1 Like

This is actually a good point. Now $630 OBO.
Post updated.

1 Like

Looking to buy ZMF verite open, Aeolus, or Eikon in dark wood colors.

1 Like

Hello everyone im looking to trade my sony wh1000xm3 for an asgard 3 or a pair of sundaras. Or a stack that equals the price of the headphone. Anyone who is interested please pm me.

I don’t blame you. They’re gorgeous and sound fantastic! I have a Verite in African Blackwood on order. I can’t wait until it is ready.

2 Likes

I forget who I ended up selling my balance modded DT 990 Pros to

Think you’ll find those Sony’s worth bit less than what you are asking especially with gen 4 out

I could also trade them for a modi 3 plus or a topping d50s.

Goes off in to the corner to cry while listening to @BluJay614’s pair of bal modded DT 990 Pro

4 Likes

Depends on how old/ used @Martin_Medrano pair is. Even a renewed pair of xm3 will cost you about as much as a used A3 and a new pair about as much as a new A3. Sundaras a different story probably.

They are in good condition not used much i got them for Christmas last year.

They are in good condition not used much i got them for Christmas last year. Im looking to get $150 to 200 or an asgard 3 in similar price.

1 Like

Look, man, I’ve had A LOT going on

1 Like

Don’t worry it was joke. I am enjoying the DT 990 Pro and Hart audio cable was a nice touch.

I figured. Admittedly, I’ve been a fan of HAC since I got my first round of pre-production samples. I still have some. But with working two jobs, potentially switching from one role to another with one of them… Things are a bit hectic, so I forget some things. I’m glad you’re enjoying them!

Anyone looking for a balanced XLR cable for Sennheiser (600 series) headphones? I was a brand new grey one if anyone is interested.

Just PM me!

Do you have any other things to sell. Im selling sony 1000xm3 headphones for $150 or trade them for a schiit asgard 3.