Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I’m in the same boat buddy. Not sure if this helps, but Drop is doing the EMU Bamboo right now - $350.

Hi y’all,

Price of stack is reduced to $275.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers.

1 Like

Hard times :frowning:
Maybe because school started or something?
Amazing price. I have my stack in black for sell too. No inquiries so far LOL.

2 Likes

WTB ZMF Verite pm me pricing

1 Like

I am a minimalist by nature, and would love to get this off my desk!

Going to be selling my Razer BlackWidow Chroma v2 with green razer switches. Works as it should, always left the cover on while not in use, comes with original packaging and all original contents. $75 shipped in the U.S.

2 Likes

not wtb (yet), more asking for advice. given 1-3 years, should i hope for used minidsp nanodigi’s with active support to come up for sale or a replacement for them to show up? my setup design weighs heavily on a digital in digital out dsp that has coax inputs/outputs and does crossovers/room correction. :<

This seems like the wrong thread for this tbh

2 Likes

i figured if anyone in here has experience with audio gear rotating in/out of the used market, they would be here :>

Yeah but this clogs up this thread. It might be better to make a separate post for this. Also hifishark could help you find any that might pop up used.

3 Likes

My detachable cable version Emu Teak with additional Emu Ebony cups and the following accessories is up for sale within the EU:
-Both Emu Teak and Emu Ebony cups
-Original Cable
-AHG carrying case
-AHG Premium sheepskin pad
-AHG protein leather pad (with built-in attenuation rings)
-Dekoni Attenuation rings
-Lawton cup side tune-up kit
-Original box of both the Emu Teak and the extra Emu cups

I’m looking to get 600 euros which includes shipping within the EU and the paypal fee.
PM me for more info and time stamped pics.

1 Like

Bumping.

Campfire Cascade still for sale.
Like New.
New version with black logo.

2 Likes

Modius has been sold. Asgard 3 is still available!

Sent you a pm

still available

2 Likes

Asgard has been sold!

3 Likes

What amp is running these tubes?

Looking to trade my Audeze lcd-x 2021 revision for ZMF Aelous

I have original box, cable and authenticity card

I prefer trading in the UK

Edit: found a trader

1 Like

For sale within CONUS, no need to add to these prices for shipping or fees.

Listings are in Head Fi classifieds, I can add in the link to an album here later it’s just hard doing so much through mobile.

FiiO FD5 apart from a couple tips missing, (PENDING) boxed and like new. $225 SOLD on Reddit for asking price

FiiO FH5S missing box and a couple tips, all other accessories included, minor scuffing to metal band around edge of IEM. $180

Shanling M3X has leather case and you can add 128gb micro SD for $10. Perfect condition sides and rear, almost perfect condition front. Some very small very light scratches I had to hunt for. $270 SOLD for asking price

PayPal only, no trades thank you!

Edit: Gallery Link

Selling (will also consider trades) Jomo Flamenco + aftermarket cable + iematch
bought here: Jomo Audio Flamenco For Sale - US Audio Mart
selling for same price

Heddphone still available for sale or trade ($1300)

1 Like