Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

WTB

OG Nighthawk Pads (the hybrids). $40 for new condition, otherwise we can negotiate.

Thanks,

My Hedds, Clears and Empys are all gone…stuck with Final Audio D8000 Pros and HD650’s…

Life is good!

Alex

6 Likes

I’m confused, are you selling all of these?

Sorry for the confusion…all sold.

Oh, lol. Well gz on the sales

1 Like

WTS USA Only - Not looking for any Trades

• Acoustune HS1300SS - Rojo Red IEM (Brand New In Box and Sealed) - $285.69 Shipped.
  • FiiO BTA30 Wireless Bluetooth Transmitter / Receiver - $75.69 Shipped.

d8000 pro is so good, i can see why you sold the hedds, clears and empy :+1:

2 Likes

Hi everyone im looking to see if someone has a stack that they are looking to part with that will pair well with my beyerdynamic dt990 250 ohm.

1 Like

Not my listing, but:

Seems like a reasonably priced offering and as far as I know it would be a good sonic balance for your set. Just in case it’s helpful, others can feel free to chime in. I’m not too familiar with headphones and their stacks.

Unless his DT990 are balanced-modded I’d focus on SE units

3 Likes

Hello,
I am selling 2 Audio Note capacitors Non Polar Kasei with the values 2200uf/25V.
These here:
https://www.hificollective.co.uk/catalog/2200uf-25v-audio-note-kaisei-non-polar.html

50€ the pair without shipping Only in Europe.Depending on the country shipping costs may vary.
Tax has already been paid by me,as I ordered them from England,but they were the wrong ones.
I have no room in the case.
They are unused and have not been fitted or soldered, so they are like new.

Bumping my R6 2020:

I forgot to mention but it also will come with my 32gb sd card.
$630 OBO

2 Likes

To save some folks some scrolling:

$650 OBO

1 Like

This is actually a good point. Now $630 OBO.
Post updated.

1 Like

Looking to buy ZMF verite open, Aeolus, or Eikon in dark wood colors.

1 Like

Hello everyone im looking to trade my sony wh1000xm3 for an asgard 3 or a pair of sundaras. Or a stack that equals the price of the headphone. Anyone who is interested please pm me.

I don’t blame you. They’re gorgeous and sound fantastic! I have a Verite in African Blackwood on order. I can’t wait until it is ready.

2 Likes

I forget who I ended up selling my balance modded DT 990 Pros to

Think you’ll find those Sony’s worth bit less than what you are asking especially with gen 4 out

I could also trade them for a modi 3 plus or a topping d50s.