Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Bump.

Emu teak + ebony cups with a bunch of extra stuff still up for sale. (EU)

1 Like

TH900 MKii Lawton - Type 2 wood (instrument grade)

• Custom audio forza works cable
  • lawton pads, dekoni pads and original pads
  • lawton tune up done as well

Price drop.

1800€ shipped Europe
1850€ shipped worldwide

2 Likes

Price drop:

650€ shipped europe

2 Likes

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

FOR SALE: Schiit BIFROST 2 MB BLACK
$650.
Excellent shape

Moving on…

Price includes shipping AND paypal fees.

Alex

2 Likes

iFi Black Label and Clear Mg sold!

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What did you buy today? (Part 2)

FH5S sold for asking price on H-Fi.

Had a talk with the wife, or rather was on the receiving end of some impassioned sentences. Long story short, my one stress outlet of buying/researching/selling audio gear to find the right one for me is apparently stressing her out (constant packages, needing to print labels once/twice a week). We’re both stretched as thin as can be with the new child in the house, so I don’t blame her. This was just the last thing I could still do that I found remotely engaging while walking around with a napping baby for 3 hours at a time.

So here’s the deal, I can’t keep making comparisons or ordering new things, so I’m having to let these go prematurely. It would take too long and to make a proper decision about either of them.

THIEAUDIO CLAIRVOYANCE - $500
No box or original cable/tips. You can pick between a sealed Faaeal Hibiscus 4.4mm terminating cable or a 3.5mm terminating cable from IMR. Case is with them. I could not see any blemishes to the shells.
I have to give these just a little longer, I don’t want to be reckless.

ORIVETI OH500 - $320
Super well balanced and cohesive natural sound with bass boost.
This is the opposite, box and every single accessory still with it. I think the amber/tortoiseshell vibe is the best look going in the IEM world at the moment, but hey-ho.

Prices are exactly what you’d be invoiced (I cover fees and shipping, CONUS at least).
If you would like to pay F&F I can take off $15 for the Clair or $10 from the Orivetti. I have a lot of confirmed trades on my 9 year old reddit account (same uname) across multiple trade forums, plus some on Head-Fi to boot.

EDIT: Hell I’m still getting the Mele though.

5 Likes

WTS

• Focal Clear MG pro 1100$
  • THX789 185$
  • Hifiman He5XX 170$
  • Team Tygr Bundle 270$

Everything comes with its original box

A3/Modius SOLD
Bump.

1 Like

Aeolus sold!

2 Likes

Woah, you’ve gotta set your priorities bro.

2 Likes

$500 for the Clair is a steal, if I didn’t own the Oracle I would have jumped at that. Also no box/accessories is not a big deal the oracle’s extras were okayish at best.

1 Like

Sorry for any trouble it causes anyone, but I will withdraw the Clairs at least long enough to make a more confident decision to sell.

Selling my Schiit Lyr 3.
Comes with the Tung Sol 6SN7GTB tube.
Tested 100 + both sides. Very Strong.
Comes with a tube socket “saver” “extender”.
$450 will entertain offers.
Will pay shipping.

1 Like

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Selling “11” various 6SN7 tubes.
Used very lightly in my Schiit Lyr 3.
RCA, Slyvania Russian OTK, Federal Electric Jan CHS Hytron.
All work and have been tested on my tube tester.

$150 takes the lot.
I will pay shipping

2 Likes

One pair of Meze Empyrean Leather Earpads.
Bought directly from Meze.
New. Never Used.
I will pay shipping.
$125

1 Like

I feel your pain bro, same situation here. I don’t think i had 8 hours of sleep in the entire week combined and this hobby keeps me sane.
At least hang on to the really good gear so you can still enjoy music to its fullest, even without new gear.

4 Likes

just gauging interest - would anyone be interested in a dunu est 112 for £250, favourite sounding audio equipment but too uncomfy for me to use for long periods (baby ears), comes with all original accessories + original packaging (minus the little plastic baggies that aren’t re-useable), i’m the 2nd owner, used for less than 40 hours, well looked after, will list on ebay with pics if anybody is interested

• UK only
1 Like

Gonna list My E-MUs with the Mahogany cups as I have now part exchanged the lawton cups.

Looking for £300 + postage, will put up some pictures soon.

2 Likes

Cleaning house a bit. All prices are shipped to you in the USA.

SOLD**** $250 - Silver Schiit Stack (Modi 3, Magni 3+, Original Loki) - Have original boxes for the Modi and Magni, Loki will come in a Schiit box, but not the original Loki box. The Loki has taller aftermarket feet. I’ll split it up for the right prices, but I’d really rather sell the whole stack. For $250, I’ll include the interconnects.

$180- JDS Labs El Amp II - I purchased it used, it was originall B-stock. No issues.

$110 - S.M.S.L. Sanskrit MKII - Original box and remote included.

$70 - FOSI BT20A - Original box and power supply included.

$95 - Sony SSCS5 Speakers - Great condition, not used a ton. No original box.

I had the Sonys hooked up to the Sanskrit and the FOSI amp, which sounded pretty darn good. I’d do a package with those for $265. Only selling that set up because my new place came with a 7.1 system.

Also, I’ve still got my LCD2PF up for sale for $500.

I’m open to trades. Ananda is on my list right now, but feel free to toss an offer towards me if you’ve got one. Worst I can say is no thank you.

I appreciate you looking. Cheers.

3 Likes

For anyone interested in a schiit asgard 3 i found a listing on headfi.

2 Likes