What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Finally going to play with some tubes

10 Likes

Good call! I was gonna get the TA-30 but decided to try the TA-20 first. It was more of a budget driven decision than anything else, really. But I am very happy with the TA-20, so you should love the TA-30. Enjoy!

1 Like

Well, these showed up today!

I thought the presentation was very nice.

The whole unboxing and user experience was a lot of fun. Impressions and so on will be put on the Phoenix thread, but I can tell you that they are really good. I mean really good. I think they punch above their weight. Great addition to the system.

8 Likes

With the sale it was easier to justify stepping up to the TA-30. I maybe have went a little overboard with tubes today, but I am celebrating a contract signing bonus today.
DV sale at APOS too.

4 Likes

Right on. Congratulations. I’ll be curious to see you get on with the Dark Voice.

1 Like

Hifiman HE-500 arrived today. They still sound just as good as when I owned my 1st pair back in the day.

18 Likes

Ananda won the day! Intoxicating. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Some records arrived today, can’t wait to spin them!

9 Likes

That Jon Batiste is :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

All these albums I really like, and Jon is all time high on my list since about November last year. Decide to pull the trigger o this last month, I had to import from the US but it seems worth it.

2 Likes

What company/ store did you purchase them from?

1 Like

Jon was from his own store, the others were from amazon. One from Caro Emerald (Shocking miss Emerald) was a third party, “RAREWAVES-IMPORTS”. They took like 3 weeks to ship the product, I believe it came from Europe but I’m not sure. All the others came in like a few days, and since I needed to forward them to Brazil it didn’t bother me.

1 Like

:+1:I have some I am waiting on from Germany. If you love them always worth importing

1 Like

Picked up a lot of classical vinyl records.

16 Likes

silver dragon v3 and LQI cables for dual 3.5mm headphones (planning to use with susvara)

14 Likes

Well done, Sir! That is quite a haul.

1 Like

Guess today is earbuds day… or should I say weekend?

10 Likes

Volunteer day at work so I worked in my boss’s thrift store, did not disappoint. $150 spent.

18 Likes

New Pagea audio rack

20 Likes

More Hifiman are on the way too! 400SE and Sundara incoming!

Next video will be something else. Major demo and showdown. Stay tuned!

EDIT: oh I should probably share the channel so you can actually “stay tuned” for when the video releases lol

16 Likes