What did you buy today? (Part 2)

One of these, i really like Ghent’s cables.

https://www.ghentaudio.com/part/d09.html

6 Likes

IMG_1176
IMG_1179
IMG_1184

34 Likes

Have fun with it and happy listening​:v::v::v::v:

1 Like

Pity that after New Wave the series got shelved…

Upping my Bud game today

9 Likes

You won’t regret it. They are awesome.

1 Like

Oh hell, I rolled the dice and bought the Sivga Phoenix

They should arrive today. I’m pretty excited! I know these aren’t “A-list” phones, but I cannot afford A-list phones right now and I have the need for a set that fits what the Phoenix can deliver. So here we go! I think these will fit the bill nicely.

8 Likes

They’re here and they’re spectacular.

26 Likes

Asgard 3 and ZMF pads arrive together today. Thanks @CharlieBrown for the seamless transaction on the A3! Any suggestions on how to get these pads on my T60’s? The inner oval is much smaller than the stock pads and I’m afraid of ripping them in the process.

Ok off to test that silver beauty out!

12 Likes

Glad it arrived safely! Enjoy, my friend!

1 Like

iFi Pro DSD arrived today…working well here will write up my honest assesment in a few days
Alex

6 Likes

Stretch the pads before a bit and then start at the top or bottom and work your way around, the pads can stretch way more than you imagine :wink:

1 Like

Awesome thank you :+1:!

Soooo I might have a problem with nice looking wood… Two Aeolus in and two out…hopefully trading one set for 2021 LCD X + Cash and will be selling the Mullberry stabilized set soon (need to make sure the new purchases are solid)

Also …4 of the XINHS 8 core graphene cables

And some Gae Bolgs

Aaaaaaaand there goes my summer bonus

21 Likes

Dethonray Tender 1

8 Likes

Money well spent! Beautiful gear!

1 Like

Finally going to play with some tubes

10 Likes

Good call! I was gonna get the TA-30 but decided to try the TA-20 first. It was more of a budget driven decision than anything else, really. But I am very happy with the TA-20, so you should love the TA-30. Enjoy!

1 Like

Well, these showed up today!

I thought the presentation was very nice.

The whole unboxing and user experience was a lot of fun. Impressions and so on will be put on the Phoenix thread, but I can tell you that they are really good. I mean really good. I think they punch above their weight. Great addition to the system.

8 Likes

With the sale it was easier to justify stepping up to the TA-30. I maybe have went a little overboard with tubes today, but I am celebrating a contract signing bonus today.
DV sale at APOS too.

4 Likes