What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Right on. Congratulations. I’ll be curious to see you get on with the Dark Voice.

1 Like

Hifiman HE-500 arrived today. They still sound just as good as when I owned my 1st pair back in the day.

18 Likes

Ananda won the day! Intoxicating. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Some records arrived today, can’t wait to spin them!

9 Likes

That Jon Batiste is :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

All these albums I really like, and Jon is all time high on my list since about November last year. Decide to pull the trigger o this last month, I had to import from the US but it seems worth it.

2 Likes

What company/ store did you purchase them from?

1 Like

Jon was from his own store, the others were from amazon. One from Caro Emerald (Shocking miss Emerald) was a third party, “RAREWAVES-IMPORTS”. They took like 3 weeks to ship the product, I believe it came from Europe but I’m not sure. All the others came in like a few days, and since I needed to forward them to Brazil it didn’t bother me.

1 Like

:+1:I have some I am waiting on from Germany. If you love them always worth importing

1 Like

Picked up a lot of classical vinyl records.

16 Likes

silver dragon v3 and LQI cables for dual 3.5mm headphones (planning to use with susvara)

14 Likes

Well done, Sir! That is quite a haul.

1 Like

Guess today is earbuds day… or should I say weekend?

10 Likes

Volunteer day at work so I worked in my boss’s thrift store, did not disappoint. $150 spent.

18 Likes

New Pagea audio rack

20 Likes

More Hifiman are on the way too! 400SE and Sundara incoming!

Next video will be something else. Major demo and showdown. Stay tuned!

EDIT: oh I should probably share the channel so you can actually “stay tuned” for when the video releases lol

16 Likes

This arrived yesterday. I know it’s not an expensive case where you can see from usual PC enthusiasts builders but better than nothing. This is case that I hope it gets the job done, also it’s not much but a case is a case. I have to turn off RGB on this one though, not really into RGB.

10 Likes

When? I am hyped :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have placed an order and paid a deposit for the construction of a concept hybrid amplifier.
However, it will only be finished in 2 months at the earliest.

Until then the Aeon R/T will have to make do with the solid state, then I hope it will get the extra extra together with the Lcd 2.
The setup is designed to work with low ohm headphones, equipped with 2 6SN7 tubes if I understood correctly.

Similar to a Schiit Lyr 3 but better.
Never again have problems not being able to operate planar headphones and, above all, make concessions in terms of sound quality.

3 Likes

In the coming week, is what I’m aiming for. Lots of gear to listen to and record :slight_smile:

Now if only I could get an Arya, Ananda, and susvara too! Too bad I don’t have more money to do so! :confused:

Maybe I’ll reach out to a vendor and ask for demo units…

1 Like