Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Very tempted, but I’m pretty content with my JDS Element II

Unless you think a G111 w/ Aune X8 chain is 2X better than an Element :thinking:

$1250-

Matrix Element M in good condition, excellent working condition. Only selling to fund a very large speaker purchase. It does not include a remote however the unit can be controlled from the Matrix App. Second owner I have original box. PayPal fees and insured signature required shipping to confirmed PayPal user and confirmed address lower 48 USA included in the asking price.

1 Like

Hell i was happy I got mine for 350 XD

1 Like

((SOLD)) for $1100 on AVexchange

I’m going to be selling a set of Focal MG. Great condition with original box and accessories. I’ll also include some basically new Elex pads and Dekoni sheepskin fenestrated pads. The only issue of note is the box is a bit torn on a couple of corners.

Asking $1150 shipped to you in the USA. No trades, please (I need to pay for some other gear).

I’ll post pics tomorrow.

Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks.

2 Likes

What if I traded you my Clear Mg for your Clear Mg?

4 Likes

WTS - Starter Pack - $150 + shipping

• JDS Labs Atom
  • JDS Labs DAC
  • Extras: JDS Stack RCA cables, JDS usb cable, on/off switch for the DAC & Schelf for JDS stack

7 Likes

I tell ya, I’d be game, but shipping these expensive headphones is starting to take a toll on my wallet. That darn insure gets pricey.

1 Like

[SOLD]
bump, still for sale, comes with a pre-order bundle + 99% sure it’s a global key (friend activated a dying light 1 key from me from macedonia so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Bump. I also have a Radeon RX6800 reference card up for grabs now too, £699. Price includes shipping U.K. Mainland and PayPal fees.

For sale:

Moondrop KXXS (SOLD) + Spaceship + VX Classic + Nameless: Moondrop KXXS + Earbuds | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Intime GO: Intime GO | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
Tansio Mirai TSMR-4Pro: Tansio Mirai TSMR-4Pro | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

EDIT: Audiosense T800: Audiosense T800 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
(DISCONTINUED)

Edit 2: Tin Hifi P1 (SOLD): Tin Hifi P1 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Price drop: £160 (UK shipping included).

WTB: Qudelix 5k from within Europe. I know it is one great device, so unlikely that someone would like to get rid of it, but it is worth trying :slight_smile:

Processing: PXL_20220213_163802502.jpg…

Periapt Type 2 -Dual 2.5mm 7ft / Grey / ProXLR is still available, I ran it with the Sivga Robins for a bit, but while I like them, they are really my on the go, watch videos off iPad while lounging in bed cans, so don’t really need such cable. I am dropping to 50 EUR with PayPal Goods and Services and postage in Germany included, can ship to other EU countries for a bit of extra (postage difference) on top. 'cmon folks, a perfect chance to grab an upgrade cable for your Dennons!

[ SOLD ] - Schiit Jotenheim 2 w/ ES9028 DAC card installed - $450 includes shipping CONUS (PayPal F&F only)

Excellent condition. Includes AC power cable. PM with any questions or for more pictures.

6 Likes

This one’s gonna go quick! GLWS

3 Likes

Still available, looking for £450 for the Andros & £650 for the Graces.

Edit: SOLD Hello Everyone, I am looking to sell my AFK Audio Khans. They’re in great condition and are a great pair of monitoring/gaming headphones. They’re modded DT990 Pros 250Ohm and they can put out a surprising amount of detail. Only shipping to the CONUS, PM with any offer, or if you have any questions. The headphones are open-back, have a detachable cable, and are either 3.5mm or 1/4" termination. Z does a great review on these from a couple of years back.

Asking: Price Reduced $150.00, shipping included.

This does not include Paypal’s 3% fee.

Thank you and have a good day.

Bump and price drop

1 Like

Bump, Price drop $1150