Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

WTB: Qudelix 5k from within Europe. I know it is one great device, so unlikely that someone would like to get rid of it, but it is worth trying :slight_smile:

Processing: PXL_20220213_163802502.jpg…

Periapt Type 2 -Dual 2.5mm 7ft / Grey / ProXLR is still available, I ran it with the Sivga Robins for a bit, but while I like them, they are really my on the go, watch videos off iPad while lounging in bed cans, so don’t really need such cable. I am dropping to 50 EUR with PayPal Goods and Services and postage in Germany included, can ship to other EU countries for a bit of extra (postage difference) on top. 'cmon folks, a perfect chance to grab an upgrade cable for your Dennons!

[ SOLD ] - Schiit Jotenheim 2 w/ ES9028 DAC card installed - $450 includes shipping CONUS (PayPal F&F only)

Excellent condition. Includes AC power cable. PM with any questions or for more pictures.

6 Likes

This one’s gonna go quick! GLWS

3 Likes

Still available, looking for £450 for the Andros & £650 for the Graces.

Edit: SOLD Hello Everyone, I am looking to sell my AFK Audio Khans. They’re in great condition and are a great pair of monitoring/gaming headphones. They’re modded DT990 Pros 250Ohm and they can put out a surprising amount of detail. Only shipping to the CONUS, PM with any offer, or if you have any questions. The headphones are open-back, have a detachable cable, and are either 3.5mm or 1/4" termination. Z does a great review on these from a couple of years back.

Asking: Price Reduced $150.00, shipping included.

This does not include Paypal’s 3% fee.

Thank you and have a good day.

Bump and price drop

1 Like

Bump, Price drop $1150

【WTS】

1. Shuoer Soloist (Orange) - LETSHUOERSOLD

2. Bundle Deal: Tin Hifi T4 + KZ ZEXSOLD

2 Likes

[WTS - EU]

• Gustard H10 with 2 Burson V6 vivid dual and 2 Burson V6 vivid single, no original opamps.
    380 Euros shipped and insured to EU.
  • Beyerdynamic DT880 PRO 600 Ohm with aftermarket leather headband and 4 pin XLR cable mod, original box and carry case ( 2m cable ) ( can include a 4 pin xlr to 3.5/6.35mm adapter for 15 extra euros ), 145 euros shipped and insured to EU.
    Both available on Subito if you’re in Italy

1 Like

That’s enchanting stuff.

1 Like

Bump. Tanchjim Oxygen for sale (UK/EU; US if willing to wait until April)

Hello,

I’m selling my Fostex TR X00 mahogany headphones with lots of accessories because they don’t get enough playing time and my listening habits have changed.

The headphones have the Lawton damping mod built into the driver on both sides for more quietness and control. See the Lawton audio page via Google.

Later I changed it to Ebony headphone cups which are optionally available from the headphone manufacturer EMU (also available via Google).

Plus lots of headphone pads to adjust the sound.
Included are the original pads, Yaxi Alcantara, Dekoni Elite and mounted the Lawton pads with the Dekoni Attunion rings.

The condition can be seen in the pictures. Have always looked after it and treated it decently as well as looked after it.
Comes from pet and nicotion free household.

Included in delivery are:
Headphones
Mahogany cup
All the headphone pads in the picture and described above
Original headphone cable
Self assembled and shorter Viablue EPC 2 silver cable with 4 pin XLR plug
Dekoni Attunion Ring (are built into the headphone pads and can be removed)
Original box (not shown in the picture)

I can also convert to mahogany if desired before shipping.

The headphones work perfectly, will be packed properly before shipping.
Of course it has no warranty, no invoice and I am the first owner.
It is also a popular headphone in the scene with great upgrade possibilities.

I will not take the headphones back after purchase nor will I offer warranty on my part.
Payment options bank transfer or paypal possible.
Only Europe for 650€ with shipping.

4 Likes

Haha, interested? :wink:

SOLD

Selling my ZMF Eikons due to not using them much. Excellent condition.

Camphor Wood
Magnesium Chassis
Lambskin Eikon Pads in Great Shape
Brand New Crescent Strap Installed
Stock Strap + Lambskin Co-Pilot Pad Included
ZMF Dual 3 Pin XLR Cable + Leather Bag
OIDIO Mongrel 4 Pin XLR Cable + 1/4" Adapter
Corpse Cable Gravedigger 1/4" Cable
Pelican Case
Additional Pics Available Upon Request

$1200 Shipped to your CONUS Doorstep

5 Likes

If I could reserve that for payday next week, I would so fast

WTS [USA-CA]

• Diana TC - $4100 - /a/GfRve4A
  • WA8 Gold - $1300 - /a/Wf3IzjE
  • LessFox BX-2 Plus - $500 - /a/mpwkMVw
  • Bakoon Amp-13r - $6000 - /a/V46Rf7E
  • T50 MK2 Argon Bal - $400 - /a/MeW7w66
  • T+A Soli P - $4000 -
  • Xi Audio Sagra - $2800 - /a/4nzdlFX

Bump with Pics on imgur. Insert the link after https://imgur.com for each album.

5 Likes

Bump! Oxygen still up for sale. Reminder, US sellers also eligible but will need to wait until April.

WTB: Audeze LCD 2 prefazor

1 Like