Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Sold! xxxx

3 Likes

ampsandsound Agartha 2021 Edition

SOLD!!!

Great amp for headphone and speaker use. Pairs best with planar magnetic headphones imo and efficient speakers 94db and up. Amp is like new bought personally for myself, selling to fund a large speaker purchase. Message me for more details. Ships fully insured to lower 48 USA signature required to verified PayPal Address and account. Price includes PayPal fees and the hefty shipping price. Amp also comes with large pelican style case and JJ 300b stock power tubes with upgraded 6SL7 Sylvania input tube. Thank you!

7 Likes

(pictures to follow later today when I can get everything lined up for a photo shoot)

Selling a few of my beloved headphones to help fund an upgrade.

[ sold ] Grado Hemp - $420

[ sold ] Focal Clear OG - $800

[ sold ] Audeze LCD-X 2021 - $800

[ sold ] Audio Technica ATH-R70x - $250

7 Likes

Bump with price drop

Blockquote

For sale is a completely stock Hifiman HE500 with 2 cables, and 3 pairs of pads (stock, velour and angled). The headband doesn’t have any wear as I used a pilot pad over it.

I’m selling all my open headphones due to lack of use.

More images: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

$420 via Paypal. CONUS only.

Bump and price drop!

2 Likes

SOMEBODY BUY THIS!

Seriously, that’s an awesome amp at $550. At $300 it’s stupid good.

7 Likes

one sweet looking amp Marcello… GLWS!

1 Like

Thank you sir! @rmsanger

I’ll pile on here - I can’t believe this amp is down to only $300. Great opportunity to step up your amplifier game at a great price.

7 Likes

Very tempted, but I’m pretty content with my JDS Element II

Unless you think a G111 w/ Aune X8 chain is 2X better than an Element :thinking:

$1250-

Matrix Element M in good condition, excellent working condition. Only selling to fund a very large speaker purchase. It does not include a remote however the unit can be controlled from the Matrix App. Second owner I have original box. PayPal fees and insured signature required shipping to confirmed PayPal user and confirmed address lower 48 USA included in the asking price.

1 Like

Hell i was happy I got mine for 350 XD

1 Like

((SOLD)) for $1100 on AVexchange

I’m going to be selling a set of Focal MG. Great condition with original box and accessories. I’ll also include some basically new Elex pads and Dekoni sheepskin fenestrated pads. The only issue of note is the box is a bit torn on a couple of corners.

Asking $1150 shipped to you in the USA. No trades, please (I need to pay for some other gear).

I’ll post pics tomorrow.

Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks.

2 Likes

What if I traded you my Clear Mg for your Clear Mg?

4 Likes

WTS - Starter Pack - $150 + shipping

• JDS Labs Atom
  • JDS Labs DAC
  • Extras: JDS Stack RCA cables, JDS usb cable, on/off switch for the DAC & Schelf for JDS stack

7 Likes

I tell ya, I’d be game, but shipping these expensive headphones is starting to take a toll on my wallet. That darn insure gets pricey.

1 Like

[SOLD]
bump, still for sale, comes with a pre-order bundle + 99% sure it’s a global key (friend activated a dying light 1 key from me from macedonia so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Bump. I also have a Radeon RX6800 reference card up for grabs now too, £699. Price includes shipping U.K. Mainland and PayPal fees.

For sale:

Moondrop KXXS (SOLD) + Spaceship + VX Classic + Nameless: Moondrop KXXS + Earbuds | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Intime GO: Intime GO | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
Tansio Mirai TSMR-4Pro: Tansio Mirai TSMR-4Pro | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

EDIT: Audiosense T800: Audiosense T800 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
(DISCONTINUED)

Edit 2: Tin Hifi P1 (SOLD): Tin Hifi P1 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Price drop: £160 (UK shipping included).