Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Price?
10CHAR

2 Likes

[WTS] [CAN-ON] - THIEAUDIO MONARCH mk.i.

SOLD FOR ASKING $550 USD

Thieaudio Monarch IEM in very good condition for sale. I am the second owner - they sound excellent and have a neutral tuning with bass boost. It comes with original tips and a 4.4 mm balanced cable. The tips have not been used as I used my own.

I am selling to try other IEMs, mainly the 64 Audio u12t.

For Canadians: Interac EMT or add 3.5% for PayPal
For International buyers: add 3.5% for PayPal.

Asking $550 USD. Expedited Canada-wide shipping included. I am willing to split shipping outside of Canada.

Thanks for looking!

1 Like

I am not the OP however, this gentlemen is selling his Anole VX for really short money over on HeadFi classifieds. I figured I’d let some of you find people know about this deal!

1 Like

BF2 sold. Hugo TT and Singxer still available. Will likely switch listings to 99p auctions come Sunday if I don’t have any takers on either.

WTS (CONUS): $1100

Focal Clear MG
Includes original box and accessories.

3 Likes

Update: Aladdin sold, Oxygen still available!

bump, still both for sale

SeeAudio Yume Midnight, £120 F&F or £125 G&S, both include shipping, U.K only (missing the anime stuff)

1 Like

Focal Clear MG $1199 USD insured shipping signature required, and price includes PayPal fees
Ships to USA Lower 48 to confirmed PayPal account and verified shipping address only. Headphones are in excellent condition and include all original accessories boxes and paperwork.

(Headphone Stand is not included)

Focal Clear MG

3 Likes

WTS

Great condition Asgard 3 with the multibit card in it. No issues. Comes with original box and power cable.

$345 shipped to you in the USA.

1 Like

WTS [CONUS] - SOLD

Tanchjim Oxygen, all accessories and box included, bought in November 2021

$155 shipped

or
Trade for Softears Volume (+$$?) or 7Hz Timeless

3 Likes

Like new excellent condition Willsenton R8 up for sale with stock tubes including KT88 power tubes from Willsenton, $1250 price which includes expensive insured shipping, signature required to verified Payapal user and verified PayPal shipping address only. Lower 48 USA SHIPPING. I have all original boxes and paperwork. I can have it boxed up and ready to ship Quickly with payment. Thanks!

4 Likes

Too rich for me, but it is beautiful! GLWS.

3 Likes

The look makes me salivate. That price is a bit out of my budget. My bank account already isn’t happy about how much I’m spending.

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m interested in selling my pristine Abyss 1266 Phi TC. I’ve had them for about 6 months - it’s the lite package, and everything is as-new. Based in the UK (Worcestershire). If anyone is interested I’d love to discuss a potential sale, so DM me. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s already been said but god damn is that thing pretty.

1 Like

I would of copped this from you if I had not already bought one from drop for $216 shipped

1 Like

:disappointed:
10character

Bump because of edited Trade!!!

WTS [CONUS] - Trying to make some room in the IEM drawer. Basically all 50% off.

KZ DQ6 + TRN cable - $15

KZ ZEX Pro aka CRN (stock cable) + black Kmrlin cable 2.5mm no ear hooks) - Sold

KZ BL-03 - $20

Nicehck EB2S earbuds - Sold

1 Like