Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Just updated my post because I forgot to include the price on the Dark Magician.

$475 for DM is a STEAL. I’d grab it if I didn’t already have one. GLWS. First come first serve folks. Funny it’s the opposite for me. The DM is the best fitting IEM I’ve ever wore haha!

1 Like

Bump! Hifiguide user prices better than eBay. Open to offers. Delivery not included. I pay the PayPal fees. Open to trades too. Things currently on my radar are 6XX/600 and Moondrop Aria, but open to anything. PM me.

Listed up for sale on USAM, posting here in case anyone is in the upscale DAC market at the moment. PM as I will do a little better for HFG members.

SOLD

3 Likes

TH610 and Aeon X both now sold. Everything else still up for grabs. Sale or trade. PM me.

Relisting With Price Drop. Original Sale. Special pricing for the HifiGuides community. Payment via PayPal F&F.

$450 - OG MiM Dark Magician

10 Likes

Selling my K9 Pro $700 CONUS. Shipping included.

• Mint condition, less than 1 year old, no visible scratches anywhere
  • Includes unit, power cord, antenna, accessories, and original box
  • Includes Shipping

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

2 Likes

WTS topping L30 updated version 80$ and NCORE speaker amp 120 watt version 299$ /

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

1 Like

NCore amp from Audiophonics

Are…are you me? Mine’s single-ended with the NC252MP modules though, absolutely fantastic amp. I hope that you end up loving yours as much as I love mine!

1 Like

heard good things about these Audiophonics NCore amps, not tempted to try class D just yet, but if I would, they’d probably be my first pick.

1 Like

As far as I’m concerned, unless you want to do your own build they are as good as Class D gets for the money!

haha yeah its a great amp. i upgraded to a much more expensive amp which is why im selling but for under 500 i dont think there are much better amps than NCORE. and the audiophonics warranty is great and shipping fast even from europe.

1 Like

Anyone interested in Audio Hekili IEM’s paired with the FiiO UTWS5? I can send pictures if you want.

1 Like

I should add that if anybody has any other non-Android DAPs they’re looking to sell you should definitely hit me up and let me know what you’ve got. As I mentioned in my original post, I’m putting together a little collection of them and would be open to possibly buying any you’re looking to move.

Edit: And they don’t have to be obscure. Just non-Android will do!

Can sell separately too, I just used them paired at the moment- also have an IKKO ITM01 as well as the newest Schiit Fulla, AKG 612 and Hifiman HE400se. All negotiable. US only.

New price for the HIFIMAN SUNDARA:
$180

3 Likes

Bump with pictures of the Moonlight

Also Adding Kinera Gramr for $35 or $20 if you include it with either IEM

3 Likes

How much are you asking for Hekili alone, even without cable?

for those in the EU - I am selling my LCX, let me know if you’re interested.

I am also selling the SW51+ (if you know, you know):

lastly, J2 is also up for grabs:

open to reasonable offers.

Today I have this OG Fiio BTR5. Bought from Amazon, June 2020.

Comes with box. Unfortunately, I seem to have misplaced the plastic case with the clip. I’ll try to find it, but consider it not included. I also don’t remember which cables this came with. But I’ll include one cable of your choice, either C-C or A-C. I have both long and short ones, your pick.

As you can see from the photos, it is in great condition. There’s a scuff on the top right corner that is visible at certain angles. Check the picture below.

Unit works great! It’s gotten very little usage, mostly through the balanced end, driving my 6XX, Sundara and Teaks.

$75 SHIPPED in the US
or if you’re near Santa Clara (CA), we can do a local exchange for $65.

Reason for selling: I have too many dac/amps, and just bought a Qudelix-5K, so I’m getting rid of some stuff.
Thanks!

back

front

front booting

Scratch. It only shows at certain angles, but here it is.