Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Yep breakfast Audiophile comedy at its best :+1:

2 Likes

Moderation’s good too :eyes::rofl:

5 Likes

I also think that it is a smaller tight nit community here and that keeps the scalping and flipping to a minimum or to none at all…

5 Likes

Definitely! Personally for me I always list here first to give this community a chance that has given so much to me. From the personal touch on advice, the friendships I’ve gained, to the great deals and the trust they have given me it’s the least I can do. I’m barely ever on Head-Fi and every time I have to head over there it hurts me a bit.

10 Likes

Selling my Blon Z300 - open package as listened to them for 5 minutes and decided they’re not for me. Cost me £32 but will sell for £20 including first class postage. Thank you

5 Likes

Here’s a great opportunity at a steal of a price for someone looking to get into earbuds and doesn’t know what sound signature they prefer. @Rikudou_Goku buds have served me well and opened the door to the earbud scene. Since acquiring though my preferences have shifted and these don’t get the love the deserve. They’ve been well taken care of and only used indoors.

Pending Payment $100 PP F&F Round Up $110 PP G&S - OG Owner of these. I’ll silently curse you if you dare ask to split the purchase or low ball the offer. This deal is way under warranted used price. Saber 1, Rider 1, Grand Berserker 2, Lancer 1, Assassin 1 and Berserker 1

Next up is the TGXEar Tantalus. Probably at the lowest price ever offered. I’m not the OG owner but it appears babied by the previous owners and was by me.

Pending Payment $100 PP F&F $110 PP G&S - Tantalus

This for gets for go. Before posting to other sites. Shipping to United States only. With that I will not be able to ship until next week. This weekend and the holiday are to be spent with friends and family.

17 Likes

Insane prices! As usual!

1 Like

Oh about your set. What are thinking for price?

You received it without accessories and I’ve already paid the postage on it, so $10?

1 Like

Can confirm @MMag05 is the OG owner of the RikuBuds. :+1:

6 Likes

Gosh…
I wish I lived in USA… Would love to buy and try all of them.

Someone’s gonna be over the moon if they decide to grab this.

Cheers from Poland.

4 Likes

Hit him up maybe @MMag05’s happy to post outside the US if you’re happy to cover the extra postage?

2 Likes

Literal ridiculous pricing. Mags is a top guy and by now, his reputation speaks for itself.

4 Likes

PM incoming!

2 Likes

Sold…………….

1 Like

Thanks @domq422 for letting me try these iems out. I tried and now ready to pass them to someone else. I also have a lot of eartips that I don’t need anymore. Most have been used once or not at all. If anyone wants to trade a pair of iems or just want to hear something different these iems are yours for the taking. If you need any of the ear tips,just let me know. The iems are KZ X CRN and Tripowin X HBB Mele. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! Thanks,Chris

6 Likes

So happy you got the chance to try em out, brother. Thank you for doing the right thing, and passing them on!

With that being said… I am interested in those ear tips. Can I reserve a few please?

3 Likes

Which ones would you like?

1 Like

I hate to be a hoarder but I’ve always wanted to try those Spinfits, the spiral dots and the Sedna shorts. PM with the payment details and I got you! Thank you!

2 Likes

The 2 boxes of whizzer tips are mediums and each has 3 pairs in them😜

1 Like