Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Been doing some spring cleaning and found some lost stuff. If anyone is interested, let me know and we can arrange something (shipping inclided). EU pref

• Letshouer S12 (Eru Mod by Shortbus) - sold
  • Questyle M15 with Brown leather case - 150€
  • JVC FDX1 (no original box, but all the accessories inside the carrying case) - 100€
  • Qudelix 5k without any acessories and battery only lasts for around 4-5h. I got it like this a while ago, I can bro deal it to someone else that needs a portable source. - sold

If anyone looking for budget sets to enter the game or because money is tight, let me know. Found a lot of them :smiley: You only pay shipping

11 Likes

Price change and added a couple, removed a couple.

I’ve got an almost new set of Penon Vortex w/ 2.5mm cable for $160 shipped.

It has about 20 hours total. Super comfortable. More pics here

3 Likes

Bump with price drop!

BF2 520$
RNHP 355$

3 Likes

Bumping this, and adding a Bifrost 2/64 for SOLD.

Moving some stuff on. All in very good condition, with original boxes and complete accessories (maybe except some tips I might have used). PayPal F & F and prices include shipping in UK. Happy to post further afield if we can split shipping cost. PM and let me know - will try and add photos later.

Xenns UP - £300 - I’m second owner, bought basically as new from another member here.

EJ07M Kinda Lava Resin version - £350
Dark faceplate/black shell - will include black Xinhs 4.4mm cable in second photo here https://forum.hifiguides.com/t/shuoer-ej07m/28940/574

Mangird Tea OG - £170
Discontinued but I don’t want to take the piss so priced sensibly I think.
Note: @nymz and myself may need to vet any potential owners :grin:. On a slightly more serious note I do want to see them go to someone who will use and appreciate them rather than keeping them in the box, but if no interest I’ll happily hold on to them.

Fiio FH3 - £60 - will include Xinhs 4-core graphene cable 2.5mm balanced as fitted (tight MMCX connection so don’t want to mess with it, have OG cable as well)

Fiio Q3 (original non-MQA version with AKM dac) - £70

9 Likes

Great deal on a resin EJ07m KL! GLWS

2 Likes

I’m begrudgingly listing my IE600s. While I love them, they are not getting as much ear time as my other sets and I can’t really afford to have them collecting dust.

$425 F&F - I’m the original owner (purchased from Best Buy) and it includes box and all accessories minus small and medium foam tips which I used. I also have two 2.5mm balanced cables. One is a Tripowin cable and the other is a custom one that is short for use with the Q5K/BTR3K and has a matching 2.5mm to 2.5mm extension which can be used with any 2.5mm cable. Feel free to ping me for pics. I’ll hopefully get around to posting some this weekend.

6 Likes

:stop_sign: Sold on Reddit :stop_sign:
[WTS] Tanchjim Hana 2021 $120

Looking to pass on my Tanchjim Hana 2021,which has only had about 5 hours of use. Got these and the Kinera Idun 2 at around the same time and prefer the comfort of the Kinera. These sound great,just enjoy the Kinera. These are in excellent condition,not much use. Comes with all original packaging and accessories. open to trades as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks as always,Chris

2 Likes

Focal Clear is Sold!

3 Likes

[WTS] Letshouer EJ07 - $500 F&F

Letshouer EJ07 (OG, not M) IEMs in excellent condition for sale. I am the second owner - purchased in July 2022 from Head-Fi. I loved these IEMs, especially the 3D holographic staging but was never able to get a great fit despite tip rolling. It only comes with the carrying case. No original packaging. I will include a set of Final Audio Type E tips.

No trades. Asking $500 USD Paypal F&F. I’d like to request split shipping due to higher costs from Canada to America / Worldwide.

Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks!

3 Likes

IE600s are sold!

3 Likes

Very good deal on a legendary set. GLWYS

Pmd
10char

:stop_sign: SOLD on HeadFi :stop_sign:
[WTS][WTT] Aful Performer 8 $340/Mangrid Tea 2

Looking to sale/trade my mint condition Performer 8. Bought new from HifiGo in early/middle of June. Only listened to for around 2 hours. Did not use any tips or the cable as well. So all accessories not used. Comes with all original packaging.Thanks everybody,Chris

3 Likes

:x:[SOLD]:x:
Moving on from my trusty DT 1770s.
Great condition. Basically new. Comes with everything they come with new.

$360 shipped to your door. Continental US only.

:stop_sign: SOLD on HeadFi :stop_sign:
[WTS] Kinera Idun 2.0/Golden $130/trade

Looking to sale one of my favorite iems I have had. The Kinera 2.0 have about 20-30 hours of use. Are in excellent condition. I am also open to trades as well. Reason for selling/trading is have gotten a new pair that I enjoy more. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris

2 Likes

SOLD

Coming in hot is a pair that sadly did not do it for me. Fit always felt off, and I think that made the sound not come through properly. As pretty as they are, I don’t feel I can justify having them just sit in their case, unused on my table. Love the cable though! Really wanted to love them :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’d estimate they have about 4 hours of use on them. Tips are unused.

Looking to get about 80 USD, plus whatever shipping equates to.

Don’t hesitate to hit me up if you have any questions:)
As always, peace and love

8 Likes

Fat Frequency Maestro Mini still for sale so price drop to £175 GBP .
(Photos to follow)
Less than 2hrs use so mint condition.
Sadly the fit just doesn’t work for me.

Currently under Offer so thanks for all the enquiries.

SOLD
Thanks for all the enquiries.

11 Likes

[WTS - UK/EU] Kinki Vision THR-1 Amp £850 (inc. p&p, I’ll pay PayPal fees).

More pics available upon request, unit basically pristine. Here’s a link to the eBay page with more info and my seller rating: Kinki Studio Vision THR-1 Balanced Headphone Amplifier | eBay