Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Still searching~

How much for just the jotenhiem and is it a1 or a 2

Gold Planar GL 2000’s, $300 shipped, comes with XLR terminated cable as well

1 Like

Sorry, they have been sold!

Bumping this, would be interested in trades too depending on what it is

Update: Sold

Still looking, more actively now though.

The listing was pulled. Item sold.

Anyone would like to swap or buy from me campfire audio Ara? Bought in April this year, comes with all that was in the box minus some tips and also with the box itself :slight_smile: perfect condition.

I’d like to try some over ear audeze headphones.

WTS: Hugo2 + 2go - $2050 ConUS

WTS: SP1000 + Amp - $1650 ConUS

WTS: OG Clears - $750 ConUS

Interested in trades mostly for WA8, Broadway amp, anything from analog squared paper, and other wierd portable stuff, but feel free to shoot me what you got. We can obviously discuss money on top where appropriate

1 Like

Selling: HeadAmp Gimore Lite MK2
selling for £150
shipping included
Comes with switching PSU
I don’t have the original box so will ship in a generic box
location UK

1 Like

Selling a pair of perfectly working Geek Wold GK10, new out of the box only used for a little bit. Selling since I prefer 1DD. Asking 25-30eur + shipping (around 6eur) in Europe.

Comes with the original box and accessories, can throw in a 2pin yinyoo cable for 5eur extra (16 core silver). Thanks for reading!

WTS: Vintage EL84 / 6BQ5 / 7189 tubes

I bought a large collection of tubes to try out in my Quicksilver Headphone Amp. I’ve decided to keep some of them, but I have quite a few I’m looking to sell to recoup some of the cost.

The guy I bought them from said they all tested “good” but I’m selling them as-is. I will wrap each tube securely in bubble wrap before shipping.

I have 7 total for sale. If you buy all of them the price is $200 shipped in the continental US. I’m also willing to sell them separately. If you buy a single or a pair, just add $5 shipping to the price.

I have the following tubes for sale:

Telefunken EL84 x 2 (diamond on bottom): $40 each

Telefunken 7189 (diamond on bottom): $40

Amperex EL84 x 1 (made in Vienna, code: kM4 A7K1): $35

Siemens EL84 x 1 (code: RX3 ≠2K): $30

Mullard/IEC EL84 x 1 (made in Italy, code: 1022-628): $20

Lindal EL84 x 1: $20

Thanks for looking,
CK

Edit 9/1/21: Price drop on all the tubes.

2 Likes

WTS: Parasound ZAmp V3 speaker amp; $225 OBO shipped to CONUS

7 Likes

WTS: ZMF Auteur with additional Eikon pads for $1,500, normally retails for $1,600; excellent condition, owned two months, can also purchase optional Lektrik C 4-strand copper cable for $100 extra, retail price is $225 - cable will not be sold separately.

Total price for headphones and cable is $1,600, no wait time for manufacturing process!

6 Likes

Bump for the weekend

1 Like

Bump. Price and list updated. Rest of items sold.

Thanks everyone.

[WTS] Fiio FH3 - 110€ - Europe

Price includes shipping (via registered airmail) and paypal fees.

Selling my Fiio FH3 with less than 100 hours of use, in mint condition. Used only for comparitions, as it doesn’t fit my library. First and only owner. Amazon invoice will be attached.

Includes original box with all the original acessories inside.

Shipment will be done in the next workday after payment.

1 Like

[WTS] Fiio BTR5 - 90€ - Europe

Price includes shipping (registeres airmail to europe) and paypal fees.

Selling a Fiio Btr5 in mint condition, with almost no use and never took outside. First and only owner.

Includes original box and all the included accessories. Will also attach original invoice (amazon).

Shipment done in the next workday after payment and tracking will be up right after shipment.

1 Like