Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I am reluctantly looking to sell my MMR Gae Bolgs as I have a P6 Pro on the way and I would like to get some other IEMs to try out with it and since these are similar to my Graces I decided to sell/trade these as I prefer the Graces a bit more.

These come with everything that was originally included and they are the “basic” model. I received them in a part exchange from another user on Head-fi.

Looking for £650 if selling.

For trades/part exchanges I would be interested in mainly IEMs, especially ones with DDs but I am open to other offers. I am also interested in full-size headphones or portable amps.

Here is a list of the things that I am mainly interested in:

IEMs:

• Fir IEMs
  • UM Mest mk1&2
  • Jomo IEMs
  • 64 audio IEMs
  • Final A8000
  • Hyla Sarda
  • CA Solaris
  • MMR Thummim
  • EE Odin
  • IER Z1R
  • VE Erlkonig
  • Softears RS10/Cerberus
  • Oriolus IEMs

Possibly some of the more popular Tribrids too

Headphones:

• Sennheiser HD800s
  • AT AWAS
  • AT ADX5000
  • Sennheiser HD600
  • Audioquest Nighthawk OG
  • Focal Clear
  • Focal Utopia
  • Fostex Th900
  • Abyss Diana V2
  • Hifiman HE6

Portable amps:

• XiAudio Broadway
  • Cayin C9
  • Lessfox BX2+
  • Mass Kobo 424/428
  • Phatlab Phantasy II
1 Like

Tfw not TUR-08 on your want list. SMH

1 Like

I forgot about the Phantasy II too! :scream:

1 Like

Suspiciously similar to my wishlist :face_with_raised_eyebrow: literally just swap the awas for zmf eikon and th900 for lawtons

2 Likes

Eikon and Lawton th900 would be nice too :smirk: I had Lawton emus that I liked a lot but I preferred IEMs personally

3 Likes

Cant wait for the emus, the nighthawks are my first biodynamic and goddamn its my new favorite diaphragm material, sweet long decay to the sounds

1 Like

I loved the hawks I had, really want to try an OG version at some point. Also saw the Thummim has a foster biodynamic DD in it :eyes:

1 Like

I know really get why people collect fosters

1 Like

BUMP and price drop to $700!

Bump, update, and price drop!

1 Like

BUMP and a half

Labor Day Weekend Sale - All Reasonable Offers Considered - Prices Include CONUS Shipping & PayPal Fees - Package Deals :+1:

[SOLD] $125 - Beyerdynamic TYGR 300R, includes original box.

[CLOSED] $125 - Sony CD900st, includes stock pads and Yaxi red / blue pads. No box.

[SOLD] $125 - Blue Mix-Fi, just replaced all pads, carrying bag and 6’ cable included. No box.

[SOLD] $125 - Monoprice M1060C, with cable and case, no box.

[SOLD] $125 - Topping E30/L30 Stack (silver), includes original boxes, power supplies, and USB cables.

[SOLD] $25 - FiiO A3 Portable Amp

6 Likes

Bumping and price dropping the Beyer DT 880 600 ohm to $180. Also I’d be willing to part with the Zeos Special of these plus the Emotiva BAS-X 100 Amp with the jumper cables installed for the high voltage headphone output plus the Geshelli Labs ENOG Pro DAC. But before I set a price on the bundle I’ll need to do some investigation.

WTS Hugo2Go - 2050 ConUS
WTS SP1000+Amp - 1650 ConUS
WTS OG Clear - 750 ConUS

Honestly feeling to lazy to list properly everywhere so just shooting it up here. There us a tiny dent on the 2go (ill get a pic tonight) but otherwise good condition. The sp1k has some wear on the case and some small scuffs on the top but is otherwise mint. Just selling cause I honestky don’t use it since I got the P6 Pro. Everything comes with full packaging and a completely unused set of accessories. Batteries still good on everything. Any questions you have or comparisons wanted just feel free to ask.

Btw, the sp1k Amp has got some real juice. It runs arya and even diana V2 exceptionally. Obviously gains to be had from a desktop setup but they aren’t power related ones

Trades I’d be interested in:

• anything from analog squared paper (and especialy TUR-08)
  • bakoon DAC-21, HPA-21, and 13R
  • XiAudio Broadway
  • possibly WA8
  • infinity mk2
  • any totl cans realy, but much prefer those obscure sources above
  • any wierd portable shit in general. The less info I can find on Google the better cause I’m a portable hipster apparently…
1 Like

WTS:

• Focal Clear MG pro 975$

Price drop!

Everything comes with its original box

3 Likes

Bump. Price decrease to $1,400! Total cost for Headphones and Cable is $1,500

Thinking of saving up for the MEST so I’m considering selling my pair of Neumann NDH 20 (and the Tin P1 btw) and just wanted to see if anyone from the EU is interested?

SOLD [WTS][US-NY] [H] AKG K712 Pro [W] Paypal $200 shipped, shipping included CONUS only

WTS/WTT:

• Focal Clear MG pro 950$

Price drop!

Trading for MLP mint condition purchased this year. Willing to give 350$ or 400$ if it incluyes extra tubos. ( buyers pay 600$ or 550$).

Everything comes with its original box

1 Like

SOLD*

58x w/ stock cable and 2.5mm balanced cable - $115 shipped in the USA.

*no original box

1 Like