Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Hel has sold and shipped today. 990 still available

1 Like

DT 990 250 Ohms. $100 + $10 for USPS Priority 3 Day Shipping

Pretty much new. About 50 hours on my head and 10 hours on my sister’s. No original packaging. No real visible wear and tear. Pads are full and fluffy, but after sitting and settling for a while (and with the high clamp force) the left bottom looks smooshed but seals and feels great.

Price Reduced: $300 USD - Shipped.

1 Like

Price reduced on my clear pros. Additional $100 off for this forum. That’s $900. That’s as low as I’ll go on them.

3 Likes

Hi guys,

I’m selling a pair of LCD-X headphones in as-new condition (UK). They’re in the original box, with the stock cable and the certificate of authenticity. Bought them about three weeks ago, and they just don’t get used really. I’ll send them on next-day delivery. £1000.

2 Likes

Just a bump and an update for my for sale list…

old :
Lite DAC-AH - $125 + shipping
iFi nano Black Label - $75 + shipping

new :
LZ A6 Minis $60 + shipping

1 Like

Sony MDR7506 w/new OEM pads and brand new Brainwavz pads

Audio Technica M40x’s original pads, brand new Brainwavz pads, ZMF Oval Angled pads, both original wires and aftermarket shorter cable

I just want someone to have some phones so make me a fair offer

4 Likes

Sold guys thanks

5 Likes

EDIT: Found

1 Like

I have an essentially brand new set of Dekoni Blue I’m looking to sell. This set is direct from Dekoni after a warranty claim. They have maybe 6 hours of use on them at the most. I also have Dekoni Protein pads and Shure 1540 pads for them. I even have a cheap-ish aftermarket cable for them that isn’t great but WAY better than the stock cable. Current price on Amazon for the Blues is $220. I’ll match that, throw in the 2 extra sets and pads (for a total of 4 sets) and extra cable. So call it $220 shipped in CONUS for the whole package. I’ll consider shipping internationally if the buyer is up for paying the extra cost. PM me if interested.

EDIT: SOLD!

4 Likes

Priced Reduced: $250 Shipped- CONUS

Cross-posting my AVExchange listing. Feel free to message me here with any questions.

1 Like

Hey all, I have a listing in AVX selling an Aune X8 Dac with an unused Burson Supreme Op amp V5i.

EDIT: Found

Are you looking to only trade this for an Elegia or thinking about selling it also?

1 Like

I forget, the Blues are not wired for balanced, correct?

correct

10char

If I wasn’t fighting Tidal about them charging me after I canceled my subscription, I’d be considering it…

Dekoni Blues have SOLD.

4 Likes