Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I have a Massdrop + HiFiMan HE-4XX for sale. Bought in November 2019. Probably a couple hundred hours of use. Pretty decent shape. I’ll include a NewFantasia balanced cable and a couple of earcup rings if ever you want to be adventurous with pad rolling. $120 shipped in CONUS. Will consider international shipping if buyer is up for covering the added shipping. PM me if interested.

1 Like

Getting ready to put a Schiit Saga + up for sale. Hit me up before I post it to the world if you’re interested. Looking for $250 + shipping and Paypal fees.

I would consider selling the BHC. PM me if interested.

1 Like

Depends a little on if the stock pads are in decent shape, as aftermarket pads are said to change the sound a bit. Either way, that seems like a pretty good price.

1 Like

ask about pictures of the headband and pads as well to see if they are stained… it can stain easily and be hard (or impossible) to remove

1 Like

Found what I needed!

2 Likes

Looking to sell my Audioquest Nighthawks and XDuoo XD-05 Plus (Silver)!

Hoping to sell them both together for a total of 350$ incl. shipping from SEA (but I’m more than happy to negotiate). But if someone wants to buy only one of the two I’ll try to see to it.

Nighthawks info:
Bought in Jan 2020, worn primarily with velour pads which I have now freshly washed. Comes with all the accessories, and the leather pads are still very new. Good condition as far as the eye can see

XD-05 info:
Bought in March 2020, does not have the outer box but still has the inner black box (see images). Great condition

6 Likes

Saga + I’m selling. If you’re international, we may be able to work something out.

1 Like

WTS: oppo pm2 planar magnetic headphone price drop
510 aud, can ship worldwide.

1 Like

best I can do is $315, the listing price from the headfi thread you JUST purchased this from and also took the pictures from.
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/wts-beyerdynamic-dt-1990-pro.938653/post-15769353

For anyone reading this that is confused, this user just bought these headphones today at a much cheaper price on headfi and is attempting to flip them for a quick buck. They are still in the mail… Proceed with caution.

Maybe you posted in the wrong thread. Try this:

And icing on the cake:

14 Likes

Original post by user GUNHO has been deleted. For future reference I have included the original post verbatum:

Looking to sell my mint, DT 1990 Pro, with aftermarket pads, analytical pads, two aftermarket cables, aftermarket case and all. Alot of money into this. These usually sell for $450 Im asking $500 shipped with insuranceWeChat_Image_20200729094538 WeChat_Image_20200729094528 WeChat_Image_20200729094545 with all the extras !

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

Note to those trying to sell things on this thread, please be reasonable and truthful here. Would prefer if we don’t have to deal with scalpers/flippers. No issues with buying something, trying it out for a bit, and selling it off, but please don’t buy something and immediately list it for sale again before it’s even in your possession, esp for a higher price than initially, the cherry on top lol.

22 Likes

WTS (US): B&O h6 2nd gen. Asking $125 shipped in the U.S. Comes with a pretty nice gray case that’s made specifically for them. Actually really enjoyed these but I just don’t find myself reaching for them as much anymore now that I have better stuff.

1 Like

what’s your price? $125 or something else?

just asking, as you made it sound like the included case is a $125 accessory. :wink:

sorry for the poor wording. fixed.

1 Like

Selling some stuff to offset my buying spree

1 Like

Want to TRADE (preferably EU): my brand new Thieaudio Legacy 3 (mystique look) for the Ikko OH10?

I live in the EU (Germany)and im Selling a lot of stuff.
Headphones amp and DAC.

ZMF Aeolus Sapele Wood perf. Pilot. * SOLD! *

I’m also selling my Focal elex * SOLD!!! *

The LCD2C if the offer is decent since im attached to it :smiley: but i’d expect at least 600€ shipping included. 1 and a half year old i used it for around 6 Months. i changed the Pads to the Dekoni Velours Pads. You would get both of them. Stock and Dekoni.

Selling AMP JOTUNHEIM 255€ * SOLD!! *

Selling DAC Topping D50S 250€ i think lass than a year old.

Selling AMP SMSL SP 200 177€ less than a year old.

Selling Wireless Headphones aswell

Audio Technica DSR9BT 280€ over a year old and used it for like 3 Months.

Sony WH 1000 XM 2 100€ a Bit over 2 years old but i only used it for like 6 Months.

If youre interested let me know. Make me an offer and i’ll decide upon it.
Why am i selling all these? Because i decided that i have too many fucking Headphones and it has to stop. It HAS TO!

Edit: I forgot the prices.

6 Likes

Selling my open box condition Questyle CMA400i. These are great all in ones and are getting tougher to find. Looking for $550 shipped CONUS.

3 Likes

Refreshed my pricing and edited If anyones was checking before i forgot the prices.