Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

You guys still arent tired of your BF2s yet?.. Asking for a friend…

3 Likes

What is BF2?

Edit :Wait Bifrost 2 i guess ups

2 Likes

Yes bifrost 2. I wish i was more serious when they had a large amount of bstocks a month or so ago. Not many used and bstocks pop up here and there but are mostly 230v

1 Like

Ha EU masterrace

1 Like

@Souldriver There you go, a bitfrost above.

im guessing he did not want a EU 230 version as his headfi post is asking for shipping to US? I could be wrong though

I can grab it depending on price. A voltage switch is $50 so all said in done it can be done but numbers may be hard to work out

Im sure you probably know, but just in case, it seems the BF 2 is in stock on schiit’s site

Mini yard sale!

mini xlr to 1/4" Perialpt, grey to orange $40
Audeze LCD Single ended cable $90
3.5mm to xlr Periapt, black and grey $40
Drop O2 Headphone Amplifier - $45
Massdrop x Grace Design Standard DAC - $40
Schitt Fulla - $55

Outside Canada, add $ 5 for shipping.

4 Likes

I am aware. Im hoping to save a little bit and im not in the biggest rush. But this is the last piece i am looking for so im trying to get it all buttoned up

im in the same boat :+1:

1 Like

Just need to take the sting off

1 Like

I am selling both my Mangird Tea and my Tin P1. I listed them on eBay cause I don’t really know how things work on this thread. I provided both links to the listing page if anyone is interested in buying.

Mangird Tea

Tin P1

I can also sell them outside of eBay if anyone wants to buy them that way. Just DM me I guess if that’s a thing that can be done. Cause I’m guessing there are some people here that might be interested and would rather buy them straight from me and not have to pay eBay tax.

Why you do dat to the Teas dude?

1 Like

Something has happened at home where it has required me to sell things in order to fix it.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that man, you still have iem to listen to? Hope you figure out your stuffs in a timely manor :+1:

I have my DT 117x Go to keep me going. I’ll buy another iem down the line once I’m financially stable again.

2 Likes

Selling some good stuff guys, to make room for recent purchases. Hard to let go, but looking forward to the future :+1:

5 Likes

I’m selling my pair of Focal Elegia, as well as my Rupert Neve RNHP amplifier.

DM me if interest is serious and maybe we can work out a deal.

I’m located in Cleveland, Ohio in case prospective buyers are curious.

3 Likes

Wow, you do like to change it up! :grin: