What did you buy today? (Part 1)

DX7s is on eBay for 400$ though

2 Likes

The xdsd is actually more neutral and even (still got the ifi house sound tho, although the bass boost is also more subtle), a bit more refined signature but not as capable technicality wise as the micro bl

1 Like

“Estimated delivery within 30-35 business days”
Need it by this weekend unfortunately

Well, as it’s looking like time to try and look for a different job again, decided I may as well pick up a “nice” button up

6 Likes

Crossing your fingers apparently works, Legacy 3’s and Spiral Groove’s

12 Likes

@GUNHO Nvm man, I did it for you :wink:
(Original seller stopped the sale, and I picked them up)

Context:

9 Likes

WOOOO WELCOME TO THE TWINNING CLUB

Paduak eikons that literally look exactly the same <3

2 Likes

You gonna hype me up some more??? :slight_smile:

1 Like

HYPPEEEEEE

You got a free custom cable though you lucky bastard ;p

21 Likes

My t1.2 came in today. So far I am enjoying listening to them.

I also ordered 4 pairs of Innovative Soloist Series IP24. Niece and nephew finally wants to learn how to play the marimba and I shall find out how long this interest period lasts, otherwise I just have more random mallets laying around in the future. If it is like anything else, I will just have yet another keyboard and guitar hanging around till when it peaks again.

13 Likes

Dude playing with dual mallets is hard af. Props to actually fully going for it

(also, those are good mallets :p)

Yep I gave them some old pairs I woven back a decade plus ago and figured since they are interested they deserved better. If anything might give them the final push to join their school band.

1 Like

Beautiful, CURRENTLY HYPED

1 Like

A Starter setup. I guess the kids are calling it a Stack…
All I know is that I want to revive my music library and I will need something to play it on…

JDS LABS - Atom(s)

18 Likes

I purchased this desk today and it will arrive Monday afternoon.

11 Likes

New haul from Hart Audio and M11 to go with the polaris2’s.

20 Likes

I was gonna say Hazi has REALLY slimmed down his collection. :laughing:

4 Likes

No, not yet lol. I may trim things down in a few months, but not right now.

While I know you will love them like no other headphone and you have an amp and DAC to being the best out of them giving a listening experience that nobody but a few could truly understand and appreciate. I take full responsibility for pushing you in this direction and feel bad the desire ate at you this quickly for those headphones…

But really, very few headphones are going to compare those V2’s and still want a pair despite having the Phi version. Pro tip, on the mini use high gain when you want that slam to hit in ways that will redefine Hi-fidelity for yourself.

Some more 24 bit albums from 7Digital
070 Shake’s Modus Vivendi
Both Deluxe editions of Nathanial Rateliff and the Nightsweats’ albums

3 Likes