Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

ask about pictures of the headband and pads as well to see if they are stained… it can stain easily and be hard (or impossible) to remove

1 Like

Found what I needed!

2 Likes

Looking to sell my Audioquest Nighthawks and XDuoo XD-05 Plus (Silver)!

Hoping to sell them both together for a total of 350$ incl. shipping from SEA (but I’m more than happy to negotiate). But if someone wants to buy only one of the two I’ll try to see to it.

Nighthawks info:
Bought in Jan 2020, worn primarily with velour pads which I have now freshly washed. Comes with all the accessories, and the leather pads are still very new. Good condition as far as the eye can see

XD-05 info:
Bought in March 2020, does not have the outer box but still has the inner black box (see images). Great condition

6 Likes

Saga + I’m selling. If you’re international, we may be able to work something out.

1 Like

WTS: oppo pm2 planar magnetic headphone price drop
510 aud, can ship worldwide.

1 Like

best I can do is $315, the listing price from the headfi thread you JUST purchased this from and also took the pictures from.
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/wts-beyerdynamic-dt-1990-pro.938653/post-15769353

For anyone reading this that is confused, this user just bought these headphones today at a much cheaper price on headfi and is attempting to flip them for a quick buck. They are still in the mail… Proceed with caution.

Maybe you posted in the wrong thread. Try this:

And icing on the cake:

14 Likes

Original post by user GUNHO has been deleted. For future reference I have included the original post verbatum:

Looking to sell my mint, DT 1990 Pro, with aftermarket pads, analytical pads, two aftermarket cables, aftermarket case and all. Alot of money into this. These usually sell for $450 Im asking $500 shipped with insuranceWeChat_Image_20200729094538 WeChat_Image_20200729094528 WeChat_Image_20200729094545 with all the extras !

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

Note to those trying to sell things on this thread, please be reasonable and truthful here. Would prefer if we don’t have to deal with scalpers/flippers. No issues with buying something, trying it out for a bit, and selling it off, but please don’t buy something and immediately list it for sale again before it’s even in your possession, esp for a higher price than initially, the cherry on top lol.

22 Likes

WTS (US): B&O h6 2nd gen. Asking $125 shipped in the U.S. Comes with a pretty nice gray case that’s made specifically for them. Actually really enjoyed these but I just don’t find myself reaching for them as much anymore now that I have better stuff.

1 Like

what’s your price? $125 or something else?

just asking, as you made it sound like the included case is a $125 accessory. :wink:

sorry for the poor wording. fixed.

1 Like

Selling some stuff to offset my buying spree

1 Like

Want to TRADE (preferably EU): my brand new Thieaudio Legacy 3 (mystique look) for the Ikko OH10?

I live in the EU (Germany)and im Selling a lot of stuff.
Headphones amp and DAC.

ZMF Aeolus Sapele Wood perf. Pilot. * SOLD! *

I’m also selling my Focal elex * SOLD!!! *

The LCD2C if the offer is decent since im attached to it :smiley: but i’d expect at least 600€ shipping included. 1 and a half year old i used it for around 6 Months. i changed the Pads to the Dekoni Velours Pads. You would get both of them. Stock and Dekoni.

Selling AMP JOTUNHEIM 255€ * SOLD!! *

Selling DAC Topping D50S 250€ i think lass than a year old.

Selling AMP SMSL SP 200 177€ less than a year old.

Selling Wireless Headphones aswell

Audio Technica DSR9BT 280€ over a year old and used it for like 3 Months.

Sony WH 1000 XM 2 100€ a Bit over 2 years old but i only used it for like 6 Months.

If youre interested let me know. Make me an offer and i’ll decide upon it.
Why am i selling all these? Because i decided that i have too many fucking Headphones and it has to stop. It HAS TO!

Edit: I forgot the prices.

6 Likes

Selling my open box condition Questyle CMA400i. These are great all in ones and are getting tougher to find. Looking for $550 shipped CONUS.

3 Likes

Refreshed my pricing and edited If anyones was checking before i forgot the prices.

You guys still arent tired of your BF2s yet?.. Asking for a friend…

3 Likes

What is BF2?

Edit :Wait Bifrost 2 i guess ups

2 Likes

Yes bifrost 2. I wish i was more serious when they had a large amount of bstocks a month or so ago. Not many used and bstocks pop up here and there but are mostly 230v

1 Like

Ha EU masterrace

1 Like