Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Yanyin Aladdin for sale. Purchased in January 2022 for £200, selling for £140 including postage and packaging. In excellent condition with box and all its accessories. Many thanks for your consideration

1 Like

Good afternoon all. Spent a great deal of more time listening and deciding to purge even further. I’ve found my current musical zen with the Xenns Up, Xenns Tea 2, Audio Hekili and Penon Serial.

Some of these are still left from my last sale post and two additions. My loss is your gain on the prices. Prices are the lowest I can go and my loss is your gain. I’d rather my loss go to this community who has been extremely kind and helpful to me. We can consider it a friends discount. All original accessories included and in great condition. Can post photos if you’d like later today or tomorrow. Shipping to United States and postage included payment is via PayPal G&S. All purchased new by me except the Norn.

1. Thor Mjolnir mk2 - $275 Sold
  2. Kinera Norn - $150 Sold
  3. Yanyin Canon - $250 Sold
  4. Yanyin Aladdin - $125
  5. Raptgo Hook-X - $190 Sold
    6.Kinera Urd - $475 Keeping for Now
9 Likes

Please someone buy that canon! It’s too tempting at that price!!

2 Likes

I’ll give it to ya for $250 to tempt you more

2 Likes

You really know how to tighten the screws. I gotta wait until the 22nd before I can make any purchases so if it’s still available then I’ll def grab them

3 Likes

Anyone looking to sell a dongle with 4.4 or 2.5 mm BAL in UK/EU/USA? If so, hit me up! thanks

Man, that is a shame. Is it due to the shell size?

I didn’t think the shell was a problem since its not heavy but it doesn’t sound offensive either… but after 45ish mins of listening I start feeling the ear fatigue and have to stop

Ear anatomy, man, our worst enemy. My ears are that of an 80 year old man both in size and hearing quality so I’m lucky with the larger sets. Searching up larger shell sets on Headfi Classifieds is a fascinating thing. Seeing sooo many being sold less than a week after the initial purchase because of fit issues. Breaks my heart, every time

2 Likes

Selling HD 660S w/ Dekoni Velour pads for $350 $300 $250 PRICE DROP - HD 660S - Album on Imgur
Selling AKG K361 w/ microphone cable to $50 - AKG K361 - Album on Imgur SOLD!

Prices include shipping to CONUS.

More info: https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/uruwrj/wtsusnyh_sennheiser_hd660s_w_dekoni_pads_akg_k361/i8zjtyd/?context=3

Not the op but a pair of Variations just went up on headfi for a pretty good price. In case anyone is interested!

3 Likes

Bump and price drop, $300 for HD 660S with original and Dekoni velour pads

1 Like

Two IEMs up for sale. One new to my sale and the other a relisting. Payment via PayPal G&S and shipping to United States.

1. Yanyin Aladdin -$125 Sold on Reddit
  2. Audio Hekili - $225

Aladdin was purchased new from Penon and includes original box and all accessories. Hekili was purchased from @rattlingblanketwoman and I believe I’m the 3rd owner. They’re in like new condition. Includes BGVP 4 Core 2.5mm Balanced Cable, carrying case and three sets tips. Only selling because I don’t see it getting much use against the OG Tea.

1 Like

vc and black widow sold, formula s/powerman still available

3 Likes

SOLD
Price: $3,825 ($3,700 PayPal FF)
Currency: USD
Ships to: CONUS and Insured

Chord Hugo TT2 For Sale
Little over a year old
Great shape
Comes with all original packaging, cables, paperwork

5 Likes

WTB hifiman Ananda for a friend bought

1 Like

2020 HIFIMAN Sundara. Used for about 2-3 months until I picked up other headphones. Now just sits.
Includes travel case, Dekoni pads, original cable

$325 shipped CONUS open to trades as well

3 Likes

Anybody looking for a lightly used Focal Elegia? DM me if interested.

Bump again and price drop again, HD 660S for $250. Lowest I’m going to go.

2 Likes

I am looking for working Schiit IEMagni in good condition. Preferably from Europe (if there are any), but US could be doable as well through my company