Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

putting up my stuff on head-fi classifieds so deleting posts here
(quicklytoo4 over there if anyone is interested) 6 listings so far

WTB Jotunheim 2 in black

2 Likes

Some of these are FINAL REDUCTIONS so I can pass things on before the summer. That’s when I lose access to a printer, and will not want to interrupt family time for anything.

Gallery/timestamps

(Most recent timestamps are at the bottom, even if older timsteamps are also included.)

If a second price is given, it is with discount for using F&F (based on thefeecalculator.com). It does not matter to me which you use, but if you trust my account and want a discount, it’s available.

Prices include first class USPS shipping, if they weigh over a lb priority is included instead.

Links are just to show MSRP/easy way to look up specs.

• SOLD Penon Globe - $180/172: A rich slightly L shaped sound with very good timbre from Sonion BAs, bass is from a dedicated DD too. Shells on the medium-small side so quite likely to be a good fit. Comes with box and accessories, Penon’s orange core eartips for example. Comes with a 2.5mm balanced Penon branded cable (silver).

• (Temporarily withdrawn) Oriveti OH300 - $130/125 All accessories, OG cable has slight wear to ends of ear-hook wraps. Impressively tuned set, very atmospheric. With Final E tips I’m pretty sure this makes my top 6. I’m finding it harder to keep this listed as time goes on, they’re that good. This price is a sin, I feel badly to the IEMs that they aren’t moving. If you don’t think you’d miss the box, take $6 off for the difference in shipping. Also the round case is actual leather, not PU leather. I’m almost hoping these don’t sell.

• SOLD Yanyin Aladdin - $140/135 These are one of my all time favorite IEMs. My original pair ended up with loose pin connectors, so Penon sent me these, brand new units. I put them in for a matter of minutes to make sure they worked and that there wasn’t channel imbalance etc. before selling. I can talk a lot about these. Only selling because the Serial checks the timbre box more completely than these do for my taste. Includes original cable, tips (I found the ones missing in the photo), box, pouch, etc. If you don’t think you’d miss the box, take $6 off for the difference in shipping.

• MMCX Earbuds - $20 They have very limited sub-bass, but listening to classical and choral music on them has been really lovely. Rosewood shells, will come with MMCX cable, foams, pouch.

• Penon 3.5mm interconnect - $8 It has 8 strands/49 cores, and is completely unused. Penon bundled it in and I have no use for it.

For specifics message me or ask via comment, generally things come with the accessories/packaging that are pictured.

The included CONUS shipping by default is USPS 1st class wherever the package is under a lb, and USPS priority otherwise. I can almost always ship within 1 business day, I will communicate it doesn’t look like I can.

EDIT: I can afford with the current sales to keep the Oriveti at least for longer, I will be taking it down. I don’t think it would replace the Serial, but I’d be sad to let it go for such a petty price. I really enjoy it. It does things a bit differently and fits beautifully. It has character. It’s not easy to buy back an Oriveti.

[U.K ONLY]

MT604 with 16 extra tubes (couldn’t tell you what they are, part of a bundle) for £120
(don’t have original box, what you see is what you get, included a generic xlr to rca cable from amazon)

SOLD

1 Like

For sale. All in great condition. Sale is through PayPal G&S. Will mark down $10 for F&F if you choice to accept the risk. Prices include shipping and are to continental United States only.

Hekili is marked down from previous post. Urd is being relisted and also marked down. With the addition of the OG Tea and Yanyin Moonlight in my rotation the Urd won’t be getting enough use for my preferences.

Finally the Penon Serial. This one is a big toss up for me. I completely understand the love for it and why it’s held in such high regards to a lot of individuals. Unfortunately it’s special sauce just isn’t as suiting for me as a long term keeper so, it’s time to say goodbye with a tear in my eye. I’ll keep the post here only until tomorrow afternoon before posting to other sites.

1. Audio Hekili - $175 Sold
  2. Kinera Urd - $400 Sold
  3. Penon Serial - $225 Sold

Photos/Timestamp

4 Likes

How would you describe the Urd, to someone who loves the Serial?

Seems like higher sub bass quantity, even less upper mids (at least by graph). Does it end up somewhat L shaped in tone?

Edit: I think I’ve discounted it for my tastes based on graph but that’s not the whole picture. I imagine the mid bass and mids lacking some warmth with the uncompensated boost to sub bass - and mids are handled by a single BA apparently, which is not in line with what I usually prioritize. All in context of my taste of course, this looks a great realization of a tuning others would prefer. Not criticizing the IEM!

1 Like

Unfortunately I have no words to compare the two. Unless this falls into one I’ve also never heard an IEM that was L-Shaped that I know off. It was bought before the Serial and I was really curious to hear a dual DD setup. Overall it’s just fallen in favor of some of the IEMs I’ve picked up since.

1 Like

Ok Oriveti OH300s are back up for sale. Act quick before I change my mind again!

$135 shipped CONUS

• I’ll bundle in a silver MMCX to 2.5mm cable
  • Take $6 off if you don’t need the box (all accessories still included of course)
  • Take $5 off for F&F

So you can potentially own these for $124. Great fit, great sound, great accessories.

Still for sale

[UK-ONLY]
TinHifi P1+ - £90 (doesn’t come with case)
T-Force Yuan Li - £50
KBear Believe - £110
XduuO MT604+16 Tubes(unsure of brands/models) - £120
Xinhs 4 core graphene 2.5mm 2-pin - £20
Linsoul Nymph 2.5mm MMCX - £50
all include packaging

Oxidisation has occured on the nozzle of the kbear, doesn’t affect anything

WTS:

• Monoprice thx887. 170$
  • Sennheiser hd560s. 130$
  • Beyerdynamic Dt1990. 440$

All comes with original box and acc. Barely used. Less than 2 months.

listed a FIIO FH5 and TANCHJIM New Hana on head-fi if anyone is interested

Greetings, I continue to thin - or at least balance - my herd.
Would you like a pair of very lightly used, extremely well-built, durable, yet featherweight closed-back cans with a warm tuning? Tune in.

For sale are my Shure SRH1540, original owner purchased directly from Shure. They come with the original zipper case, box and manuals, both cables (one never touched). They come with effectively brand new $60 Dekoni Choice Pads installed, that is the only pad included.

Comfy as all get-out with a rich, warm, thick sound. I simply own too many headphones and require almost closed-back use case for something this good. Let me know if you have any questions and hit me with yer offer. Shipping only within continental US, or local transactions around Chicago/Milwaukee.

1 Like

what’s the price? unless my male pattern blindness has struck, the only price I see is how much the Dekoni pads you’re including are worth.

3 Likes

Offer what you see fit.

2 Likes

was just pointing out the missing price so a correction could be applied for others.

2 Likes

[WTS-CONUS] IEM Collection
Price: $100

Includes:

• Fiio FHE
  • Etymotic ER2SE
  • BLON BL-03
  • BLON BL-MAX
  • TIN HIFI T2
  • Zero Audio Carbo Tenore (Has some scratches on one of the buds to determine L/R)
  • Everything else shown in the pic

Everything here is figuratively collecting dust, and I’ve settled on the perfect tips for my other IEMs, so I don’t need these anymore.

4 Likes

(WTS) ($340) (US only)
Beyerdynamic X Massdrop 177X GO
It comes with stock cable and also a Hart Audio cable. Includes stock velour pads, Dekoni leather pads, Dekoni Elite Hybrid pads, and ZMF perforated pads. The headphones are in excellent shape.Rarely used,sound amazing and are no scrapes or dings. Ear pads are like new or not ever used. Thanks for taking the time to look. Please PM me if you have any questions. Chris

1 Like

~SOLD~[WTS] [US ONLY] [$125] SMSL SU-6 DAC. It is in excellent condition, no cosmetic damage. Only used for about 2 months, has less than 200 hours of play time. It’s a nice little DAC. Please contact me if you have any questions or PM. Thanks,Chris

This has been dropped to $100

3 Likes