Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

That’s a hell of a package for anyone looking to get into the hobby, or with friends who don’t know what they want yet!

3 Likes

Price drop and some pics!

Edit: added paypal info

Focal Elegia $315 shipped. DM if interested and would like to see pictures.

I’m looking for a MEST Mk1 in Europe, preferably the Japanese version. DM me if you have one you’d like to sell, offering around 600 Eur for international and around 700 Eur for JP version, depends a bit on the state of the IEM.

Price $300 CONUS

Sundara3
Sundara2
Sundara1

Getting rid of all the audio stuff that I no longer use:

[EUROPE]

1. Hifiman HE-400i 2020 with extra 4,4mm cable. All mint, full package. Could add FDM printed stand and 2,5 → 4,4 mm adapter for couple euros more. 115€ + shipping on EUR
  2. Mangird Tea OG terminated with 3,5mm. All accessories apart from 2 pairs of tips. Mint condition, bought in Nov 2021, received in the middle of January. Always in case, not a single scratch. Beautiful and unique sounding, but not longer in use due to the fact of having end game UM Mest. 210€ + shipping. Pictures to come
  3. Faael Iris commemorative edition buds for free + shipping
  4. Kbear Stellar buds for free + shipping
  5. QianYun Qian69 buds 5€ + shipping

![image|457x500, 75%]
(upload://a9vr6c2fnmDKNK5iXtx03tgzyS8.jpeg)

Selling my recently purchased second hand Yanyin Canon as well as a Penon CS819 cable that comes with the Penon Serial.

It was a tough decision as the Canon sounds really really great but the Serial’s bass resonants with me more. It doesn’t help that I get pretty bad suction effect with silicon ear tips on the Canon.

Both sales are US only

Yanyin Canon: $250/$240 shipped (Paypal G&S/F&F) - SOLD
Penon CS819: $40/$38 shipped (PayPal G&S/F&F) - SOLD

If you buy both I’ll do a combo deal of $270

Pics below

2 Likes

I’m almost tempted to own a pair again to give them a longer term listen but leaving for quite while on the 14th has been helping to keep my purchasing in check. Excellent, excellent deal for whoever takes them!

3 Likes

They really are great and I keep going back and forth on keeping them but I honestly don’t have enough listening time to justify the keeping these around.

1 Like

I would as well, but this my nutty summer stretch. I have grandkids around for the next three weeks, and am spending 3 days flying, and 7 days at theme parks during that time. I get a couple weeks to catch my breath, then we have a week family vacation, with about 20 people. I turn around and go to Kentucky for work, then return home at the end of July.

3 Likes

Selling my Blon B20s with a pelican case and some extra 3.5mm cords to go along with it. 250$ shipped. I just don’t really use them enough to vindicate keeping them.

The aux jack on one side does seem to need some cleaning but otherwise it’s in perfect shape and sounds great. This was an issue when I originally got them and I never tried to fix it since it wasn’t a big deal but I’m sure some alcohol on a small q-tip would fix it. Non-smoking household. Let me know if you have questions!

unnamed (2)

1 Like

SOLD
Focal Stellia for Sale

Price: $1700
Currency: USD
Ships to: CONUS (Free and Insured)

Focal Stellia in great shape. Only selling because I bought the Radiance. Comes with all original packaging, paperwork, and accessories.

4 Likes

That’s a terrific price for the best closed-back headphone I’ve heard. Good luck with the sale!

2 Likes

Some would consider that a downgrade. Can I ask why you are swapping?

2 Likes
1 Like

WTG (want to give)

Broken Drop Panda.

Got these awhile back. They worked for a bit, and then went bad on me. I tried replacing the battery, but that didn’t fix 'em. Just thought I’d see if anyone wanted them for parts. Drivers are still good. Pads are decent. Case is Good. If you want to pay for shipping. They are yours!

3 Likes

Selling FD7, Legacy 4 and Shuoer DT02
DT02 - Brand new - asking $65
FD7 - Like new - asking $400
Legacy 4 - Like new - asking $140
AVExchange link: https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/vb4njo/wts_usaar_h_fiio_fd7_thieaudio_legacy_4_shuoer/

Uploading: IMG20220613000947.jpg…
Uploading: IMG20220613000957.jpg…
Uploading: IMG20220613001014.jpg…
Uploading: IMG20220613001120.jpg…

Update and price drop!

Still Available. Shure 1540 with new Dekoni Choice Suedes - comfort king pads on these. Very light use, very light closed-back warm-tuned headphones, two cables. Make yer offer, see what happens.

WTB Bifrost 2 black