Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

daaamn you!

1 Like

WTB [US/EU/JP] Unique Melody MEST Mk1 JP/Hong Kong edition, if you have one, please contact me, even if you’re from outside these regions

Looking for a Phillips Dac Chip:

TDA 1541A S1 or S2.

Alex

asking $300 Make an offer

Excellent condition
2020 Sundara
Travel case and additional Dekoni Pads

Sundara1
Sundara2
Sundara3

Blockquote Getting rid of all the audio stuff that I no longer use:
[EUROPE]
Getting rid of all the audio stuff that I no longer use:

1. Hifiman HE-400i 2020 with extra 4,4mm cable. All mint, full package. Could add FDM printed stand and 2,5 → 4,4 mm adapter for couple euros more. SOLD
  2. Mangird Tea OG terminated with 3,5mm. All accessories apart from 2 pairs of tips. Mint condition, bought in Nov 2021, received in the middle of January. Always in case, not a single scratch. Beautiful and unique sounding, but not longer in use due to the fact of having end game UM Mest. 200€ + shipping. NEW PRICE
  3. Faael Iris commemorative edition buds for free + shipping - RESERVED
  4. Kbear Stellar buds for free + shipping - RESERVED
  5. QianYun Qian69 buds 5€ + shipping - RESERVED

Hifiman sold
New price of Mangird Tea
Buds reserved

Hello, are these still up for grabs?

1 Like

Yours if you want them. Pm me.

Periapt Type 2 -Dual 2.5mm 7ft / Grey / ProXLR is still available. 45 EUR with PayPal Goods and Services and postage in Germany included, can ship to other EU countries for a bit of extra (postage difference) on top.

[WTB][UK] mid/high end closed backs. Something like Focal Elegia, DCA Aeon Closed X, potentially higher.

Does drop ship there? If so the aeon are there for $399

Thank you, but that’s $399 before import duty. It’s an option if I know those are the cans I’ll be keeping, but I’m not decided yet.

Dunu Vulcan up for grabs. Bought directly from Dunu on launch and maybe only around 30 hours on them. All accessories included. Love everything about them sound wise but, the fit is horrible for me. They just stick to far out of my ears and won’t maintain a seal if I move around. I’ve tip rolled like crazy too with no luck. Shipping to United States only via USPS with postage included. Will take $290 via PayPal F&F if you’re comfortable with it.

1. Dunu Vulcan - $300

3 Likes

WTS Hifiman Sundara [UK only]

Selling my Hifiman Sundara (2020 version). Lightly used, pads & headband are still in excellent condition. Kept in smoke-free home. Including upgrade cables (2.5 mm BAL), as well as the stock cable. No other accessories included. £210 including tracked shipping within UK, or £200 collection (DM for details). Cheers!

[WTS] (UK only) My Xduoo X-05 Plus £140 plus p+p. Purchased last year direct from Xduoo. Complete with all original packaging and accessories. Original op amp.

Rarely used as quickly upgraded to my Xduoo XA-10.

my listings on the classifieds
also have a backup 7HZ timeless $150, (Moondrop Aria-Sold), and Khadas Tea $160 up for grabs but I’m at post limit I guess

willing to negotiate with reasonable offers :slight_smile:

Bump on both

[WTS] CONUS

Hey guys long time reddit user. First time posting here. Wanted to post some of my gear I have for sale. Please let me know of there is any format I should be following and pm me if interested. My price include shipping to Conus.

Wells Audio Milo Upgraded - $1900

Looking to sell my Wells Audio Milo headphone amplifier. This unit includes almost all of the upgrades from the Reference Milo ($5000), which helped improve clarity and separation compared to its stock version:

• Khozmo stepped attenuator volume control
  • Vishay Naked Z Foil series resistors
  • Bybee Tech mini AC purifier
  • Furutech gold IEC
  • Furutech fuses

It has been kept in excellent condition with the exception of some light scratches on the top of the metal fins.

Comes in original packaging (see pictures) and a bonus upgraded Wireworld Aurora 52 power cable.

Selling it to get some cash to upgrade my speaker system.

Given the insane amount of output power that the Milo provides, it is sufficient to drive even the Abyss AB-1266 and HiFiMan Susvara with ease. In terms of sound, the clarity, detail and resolution that you get out of this amp is excellent.

Photo Album (you can pm for more pictures if you would like): Milo - Album on Imgur

Abyss Diana V2 - $2300

Purchased new in December 2020 and registered in early 2021 upon receipt.

I am the second owner and they are in excellent condition and come with the travel bag, 1.5m cable with 4.4mm pentaconn connection and original packaging.

Overall one of the best/ most complete sound in a headphone that I have heard thus far. However I’m selling as my listening time has been transitioning more and more to iems.

Photo Album: Diana v2 - Album on Imgur

Kinera - Mount Nanna 2.0 Hybrid Electrostatic IEM - $630

Purchased from Audio46 back in March 2021. I cant believe i am selling this pair, its been my favorite for the past year or so. Great but not overbearing bass, soothing mids and controlled highs. Overall really a great headphone.

They are in excellent condition and come with original packaging and accessories.

Photo Album: Kinera nanna - Album on Imgur

Haldane AKG N5005 Male to 0.78mm Female Converter - $26

ELECOM EHP-CAP10 Tips

• Selling 4 packs, each pack contains the following:
    • XS X 1 PAIR
    • S X 1 PAIR
    • L X 1 PAIR
    • Bought them from Japan, took out the mediums which is the size I use. The rest are unused/new .
    • Price per pack $15
    • All together $50 (Plus ill throw in the spinfits)

Spinfit CP500 Tips

• Selling one pack containing the following:
    • S (Only three pieces)
    • Took out only one, The rest are unused/new .
    • Price $6

Photo: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Tip Storage - Price: $15

Photo: Tip cases - Album on Imgur

2 Likes

[WTS - UK]

Had a few offers on my Singxer SA-1 but I haven’t been able to move it so far. I’ve listed it on eBay, 99p start, no reserve: Singxer SA-1 Fully Balanced Analog Class A Headphone Amplifier/Pre Amp | eBay

[WTS CONUS]

Want to sell a new, unopened TRN BAX. Bought directly from Linsoul during the 618 sale, but have decided to focus just on enjoying and getting to know the headphones I have before getting too into the weeds.

Asking for $230 shipped, CONUS. PayPal G&S.

Comes with 2.5mm connector

Hifiman headband
Looking for Hifiman headband for my Mod R7DX. Tried the Sundara headband and didn’t fit to well. Need the new headband that comes on Hifiman Deva,HE-560 V4,HE-400se,etc. Thanks, Chris