Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Ok Oriveti OH300s are back up for sale. Act quick before I change my mind again!

$135 shipped CONUS

• I’ll bundle in a silver MMCX to 2.5mm cable
  • Take $6 off if you don’t need the box (all accessories still included of course)
  • Take $5 off for F&F

So you can potentially own these for $124. Great fit, great sound, great accessories.

Still for sale

[UK-ONLY]
TinHifi P1+ - £90 (doesn’t come with case)
T-Force Yuan Li - £50
KBear Believe - £110
XduuO MT604+16 Tubes(unsure of brands/models) - £120
Xinhs 4 core graphene 2.5mm 2-pin - £20
Linsoul Nymph 2.5mm MMCX - £50
all include packaging

Oxidisation has occured on the nozzle of the kbear, doesn’t affect anything

WTS:

• Monoprice thx887. 170$
  • Sennheiser hd560s. 130$
  • Beyerdynamic Dt1990. 440$

All comes with original box and acc. Barely used. Less than 2 months.

listed a FIIO FH5 and TANCHJIM New Hana on head-fi if anyone is interested

Greetings, I continue to thin - or at least balance - my herd.
Would you like a pair of very lightly used, extremely well-built, durable, yet featherweight closed-back cans with a warm tuning? Tune in.

For sale are my Shure SRH1540, original owner purchased directly from Shure. They come with the original zipper case, box and manuals, both cables (one never touched). They come with effectively brand new $60 Dekoni Choice Pads installed, that is the only pad included.

Comfy as all get-out with a rich, warm, thick sound. I simply own too many headphones and require almost closed-back use case for something this good. Let me know if you have any questions and hit me with yer offer. Shipping only within continental US, or local transactions around Chicago/Milwaukee.

1 Like

what’s the price? unless my male pattern blindness has struck, the only price I see is how much the Dekoni pads you’re including are worth.

3 Likes

Offer what you see fit.

2 Likes

was just pointing out the missing price so a correction could be applied for others.

2 Likes

[WTS-CONUS] IEM Collection
Price: $100

Includes:

• Fiio FHE
  • Etymotic ER2SE
  • BLON BL-03
  • BLON BL-MAX
  • TIN HIFI T2
  • Zero Audio Carbo Tenore (Has some scratches on one of the buds to determine L/R)
  • Everything else shown in the pic

Everything here is figuratively collecting dust, and I’ve settled on the perfect tips for my other IEMs, so I don’t need these anymore.

4 Likes

(WTS) ($340) (US only)
Beyerdynamic X Massdrop 177X GO
It comes with stock cable and also a Hart Audio cable. Includes stock velour pads, Dekoni leather pads, Dekoni Elite Hybrid pads, and ZMF perforated pads. The headphones are in excellent shape.Rarely used,sound amazing and are no scrapes or dings. Ear pads are like new or not ever used. Thanks for taking the time to look. Please PM me if you have any questions. Chris

1 Like

~SOLD~[WTS] [US ONLY] [$125] SMSL SU-6 DAC. It is in excellent condition, no cosmetic damage. Only used for about 2 months, has less than 200 hours of play time. It’s a nice little DAC. Please contact me if you have any questions or PM. Thanks,Chris

This has been dropped to $100

3 Likes

That’s a hell of a package for anyone looking to get into the hobby, or with friends who don’t know what they want yet!

3 Likes

Price drop and some pics!

Edit: added paypal info

Focal Elegia $315 shipped. DM if interested and would like to see pictures.

I’m looking for a MEST Mk1 in Europe, preferably the Japanese version. DM me if you have one you’d like to sell, offering around 600 Eur for international and around 700 Eur for JP version, depends a bit on the state of the IEM.

Price $300 CONUS

Sundara3
Sundara2
Sundara1

Getting rid of all the audio stuff that I no longer use:

[EUROPE]

1. Hifiman HE-400i 2020 with extra 4,4mm cable. All mint, full package. Could add FDM printed stand and 2,5 → 4,4 mm adapter for couple euros more. 115€ + shipping on EUR
  2. Mangird Tea OG terminated with 3,5mm. All accessories apart from 2 pairs of tips. Mint condition, bought in Nov 2021, received in the middle of January. Always in case, not a single scratch. Beautiful and unique sounding, but not longer in use due to the fact of having end game UM Mest. 210€ + shipping. Pictures to come
  3. Faael Iris commemorative edition buds for free + shipping
  4. Kbear Stellar buds for free + shipping
  5. QianYun Qian69 buds 5€ + shipping

![image|457x500, 75%]
(upload://a9vr6c2fnmDKNK5iXtx03tgzyS8.jpeg)

Selling my recently purchased second hand Yanyin Canon as well as a Penon CS819 cable that comes with the Penon Serial.

It was a tough decision as the Canon sounds really really great but the Serial’s bass resonants with me more. It doesn’t help that I get pretty bad suction effect with silicon ear tips on the Canon.

Both sales are US only

Yanyin Canon: $250/$240 shipped (Paypal G&S/F&F) - SOLD
Penon CS819: $40/$38 shipped (PayPal G&S/F&F) - SOLD

If you buy both I’ll do a combo deal of $270

Pics below

2 Likes