Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

[WTB][EU-UK] Schiit Asgard 3. Have monies.

I am interested in the Gryphon! will you ship to Houston TX?
please PM me

WTS CONUS

Topping E30 dac - $110
Monoprice Liquid Spark - $80

In like new condition with less than 100 hours on both. If bought together I’ll knock $10 off each.

~SOLD~
Geshelli Labs Archel 2.5 Pro
This amp is in excellent condition and sounds amazing. It comes with balanced XLR cables. I am wanting to get $120 for everything. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris

2 Likes

Great amp, especially for your price. Loved mine when i had it. GLWS!

1 Like

~SOLD~
ZMF Ori Hybrid Pads
Wanting to sell my ZMF Ori hybrid pads. They are like new and only used once. Prefer the Yaxi pads. So they are in excellent condition. I am asking $45 for them. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris

For sale or trade talk for an OG MiM Audio Dark Magician. Will trade Vulcan and cash. Open for trade inquiry on ASG 2.5 also for a OG Dark Magician.

Moonlight, OG Tea and Up along with my earbuds are dominating my listening sessions. Just not interested in keeping devices that won’t be used much. Shipping to United States only via USPS. Payment through PayPal goods and services. Vulcan and Tea MKII were purchased new by me and all accessories included.

1. Dunu Vulcan - $275 Reduced from previous thread Sold
  2. Xenns Tea MKII - $275 Sold

Last but not least the mythical but, all real Aurosonics ASG 2.5. The hype is real these things are bass gods with ports open. I’m honored to have been blown away by the bass. They’re just not going to get enough love in my rotation to be worth keeping around. And once you close the ports there’s other IEMs to me that are just as great. My rec is only buy these if you want ports open at all times or at least 3/4th open. Do be for warned though bass is the BIG key here. Like big subwoofers in the trunk bass at an expense to treble. Stock cable is pretty bad so, included is a better budget Yinyoo cable. Can’t comment if all accessories are original or included. What you see is what you get. Looking to recoup what I paid at this point. If you’d like to throw an offer my way to get in line if they don’t sell your welcome to.

1. ~~ Aurosonics ASG 2.5 - $1,175 price drop to $975~~ Sold

3 Likes

Miracle prices on these!

Oh man I’m not sure if you mean to high or miracle as in good pricing. If to high it’s fair to call me out and I’d appreciate it. Not many selling these days. Most old used sales I found were years ago when they were easier to find. More recents I found had them at $1,200+. I sure hope the Vulcan and Tea MKII are priced fair.

1 Like

Oh they are VERY tasty looking prices, don’t you worry!

3 Likes

Miracle as in remarkably good as your pricing always are. Miracle as in someone wanting those will take it as a sign from above that they should buy them, when previously they thought they’d always be out of reach!

2 Likes

Price dropped

[WTS CONUS]

Hi guys repost from a few days ago with price reductions + the raptogo hook-x. All prices includes shipping and pp fees. Pm if interested.

Raptgo Hook-X - $215

Kinera - Mount Nanna 2.0 Hybrid Electrostatic IEM - $620

Abyss Diana V2 - $2250

Wells Audio Milo Upgraded - $1860

Haldane AKG N5005 Male to 0.78mm Female Converter - $26

ELECOM EHP-CAP10 Tips

• Selling 4 packs, each pack contains the following:
• XS X 1 PAIR
• S X 1 PAIR
• L X 1 PAIR
• Bought them from Japan, took out the mediums which is the size I use. The rest are unused/new .
• Price per pack $15
• All together $50 (Plus ill throw in the spinfits)

Spinfit CP500 Tips

• Selling one pack containing the following:
• S (Only three pieces)
• Took out only one, The rest are unused/new .
• Price $ 6

Hello everyone, i am local to houston tx. And i am looking to buy a pair of penon serial with a 3.5mm and 4.4 cable. If anyone has a pair let me know. These will be my birthday present for monday july 4th.

2020 Sundara excellent condition Asking $300 willing to trade

Includes extra dekoni elite pads and travel case

Sundara3
Sundara2
Sundara1

Still for sale looking for a good home. CONUS please

Mid-Fi Gear for Sale or Trade

Hey guys!

I’ve got some mid-fi gear available for sale or trade. Images and details found here.

Gear I’m selling / trading:

1. Sennheiser 6XX - $180
  2. Sivga Phoenix - $180
  3. DT880 600 OHM - $140
  4. Audeze Sine - SOLD via AVexchange on Reddit.
  5. Lake People G111 Amp - SOLD via this forum.

Examples of gear I’d trade for:

1. SMSL HO200
  2. SMSL DO200
  3. Soekris DAC
  4. Grado headphone
  5. Arya V2
  6. Chord Mojo
2 Likes

Hi!

Offering for sale my Shuoer EJ07 in like new condition.
Bought in late January with custom colorway shells.

Invoice is available.

Asking for 600€.

5 Likes

Hello, I am located in Santa Clara, CA. Looking to sell some IEMs and some equipment

-Blessing Dusk 2 ($280) +shipping
-Mangird Tea ($250) +shipping
-Linsoul Tin T2 ($30) +shipping
-FiiO BTR5 ($70) +shipping
^10% discount for bundle purchase. All mint conditions

-QSC K8 Speakers ($440 each) +shipping
-Jackie ProFX12 ($150) +shipping
^$900 for bundle

-EV RE20 ($400) +shipping
-Shure SM7B ($350) +shipping
^These microphones have barely been used. I bought both to compare the two with some recordings, and I will be only selling whichever one sells first

Thanks!

Selling a big IEM bundle from my sale list: MrAyrit Headphone Gear For Sale - Google Sheets

$99 shipped for the lot. Not really interested in breaking it up.

QKZ VK4
KZ ZST
CCA CSN
KBEAR KS1
1more Quad Driver
KZ ZSN Pro
Blon BL05

Thanks

1 Like

Hello all i am looking for a pair of penon serial or globe with a 3.5mm cable or 4.4 balanced cable.