Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Thank you both – cool, and I somewhat expected that. I began considering selling this item today, and was ‘shopping around’ a good spot to do it. Thank you!

1 Like

Not sure if you’re a member of Level1Tech forums, but they used to anyway have a decent thread for buy/sell PC related parts n gear. I haven’t been there in a while ymmv.

2 Likes

There’s one on reddit called r/hardwareswap. They use a similar format to r/AVexchange

1 Like

Thank you both for those suggestions. I am not a member of Level1Tech nor the subreddits, and the only experience I have selling used goods of any kind is garage sales and flea markets. :laughing:

1 Like

[WTS CONUS]

Greetings hifiguides,

Repost from a few days ago with a few additions and subtractions.

Looking to sell some of my recent purchases to recoup some cash.

Price includes PayPal goods and services fee and Shipping to Conus. Pm me if interested or have any questions.

Kinera Nanna - $590

SingXer SA-1 - $490

BNIB Sealed 64 Audio U12t - $1879

Vision Ears Ext - $2190

Haldane AKG N5005 Male to 0.78mm Female Converter - $26

Various tips and tip storage - different $

A few items I have up for sale:

RNHP - $500

MMR Gae Bolg w Eletech cable - $600

SOLD Schiit Vali2+ w/ BEL “Kevin’s Stash” tube - $150

Nordost Heimdall 2 Cable for ZMF / Audeze - $400

SOLD ZMF Eikon w/ Magnesium Chassis and Invictus Cable - $1100

Violectric HPA V280 - $1000

6 Likes

Wanting to trade my Sennheiser hd800s which I have only used less than 10 hours. But not sure what a good trade would be considering they are in mint condition. Want an open back. Something on the bright side but has a punch. Very spacious,very good soundstage(I know it won’t be like the 800s).nothing tinny. I was looking at some focals,zmf,hifimans. But I’m open to anything just something comparable to the 800s in that type of tier. I have beyers 1990 and hifiman he560-v4. Any suggestions would help,because I know I need it and thanks in advance. Couldn’t figure out which category to put this in. Thanks again,Chris

1 Like

Arya Stealth’s, maybe? You could go with the V2’s, but there’s a pretty common experience of them being a bit on the metallic side in the treble.

1 Like

Oof, lots of good stuff here, good luck with the sales!

1 Like

Bump

Bump - price dropped again to $180

Update, bump, and price drop

2 Likes

~SOLD~
[WTS][US-NC][H]Sennheiser HD800S[W]Paypal
TIMESTAMP
I am selling my Sennheiser HD800S that are in mint,open box new condition. I recently bought these open box for $1500. I used these for 5 hours if that. The are like new,in perfect condition. They come with box,brochure,all original cables including 4pin balanced XLR cable. They sound phenomenal but I just can’t justify paying that much money on a pair of headphones so I am going to have to get rid of them. I am asking $1400 or best offer for these,just trying to not lose that much money. Perfect shape,great sound,perfect condition. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris

1 Like

Hi all,

I have two high end amps for sale, one tube-based, the other solid state. Here are the ads on HF:

Thanks for looking!

6 Likes

Bump! Make me a fair offer. PRICE DROP $2250

2 Likes

Niimbus is now sold, but the WA33 is still available if anyone wants to make a reasonable offer, I’m willing to consider thanks.

1 Like

[WTS CONUS]

Greetings hifiguides,

Repost from a few days ago with a few additions/changes

Looking to sell some of my recent purchases to recoup some cash.

Price includes PayPal goods and services fee and Shipping to Conus. Pm me if interested or have any questions.

Kinera Nanna - $590

SingXer SA-1 - $490

BNIB Sealed 64 Audio U12t - $1790

Vision Ears Ext - $2190

Haldane AKG N5005 Male to 0.78mm Female Converter - $26

SOLD BNIB Sealed Tripowin x HBB Olina with Filters - $95

BNIB Sealed TINHIFI P1 MAX = $118

1 Like

Looking to buy Fostex TH900 MK2 red cups, please PM me if your interested in selling. I would buy now from moon-audio but id rather wait for holiday sales to see if i could get a better price. Its either that or see if I can find a nice used pair.

1 Like

Not mine and I know you said mk2 but perhaps you might be able to negotiate this a bit.

1 Like

[WTS-CONUS]
PayPal | Shipping + G/S Included

Disclaimer: Just the items, cases, and tips since I don’t tend to keep boxes around

Walkman NW-A55 - $150
Moondrop Variations - $350

I’ll throw in some pics in the coming days.

3 Likes