Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

thanks, Ill probably pick them up, I appreciate the link!

~SOLD~
Wanting to sale my Hifiman he-560 v4. They are in excellent condition. The come with original cable,original pads,and a pair of Yaxi pads. The Yaxi pads make them sound a little bit more airy and are more comfortable. I used them for about 2 months and they sound great.
I am asking $190 for everything.please let me know if you have any questions.Thanks,Chris

1 Like

Update and bump!

bump and update with price drops

4 Likes

Lowered the price of the Woo WA33.

Woo WA33 all upgraded tubes (Takatsuki TA-274B, EML 2A3, WE 417A) & more | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

I’m selling a used set of Moondrop Chus. I only have about 5 hours on the set and I used the large spring tips. I’d like to sell with a separate unsealed package of 3 sets of Moondrop Spring Tips in the XL size. This is similar to a large size in most other tips, they’re 14mm wide.

$30 bucks total, including shipping in the US, pay through paypal.

Down to just a few items remaining, reducing prices to move them:

RNHP - $420
Rupert Neve RNHP Headphone Amplifier | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

[SOLD] ~Violectric HPA V280 - $900~
Violectric HPA V280 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

[SOLD] Interest Check - Soekris DAC2541
Not quite ready to let it go, but likely soon. Let me know if you are interested in it.

4 Likes

Bump price drop $35

CONT US

Also selling my Penon Serials with all the accessories and will throw in a set of ePro horns (all used tips will be cleaned) for $235 shipped F&F

Will do a combo deal and throw in my earbuds for $255 shipped if interested. That’s a $64 ear bud for only $20 and a great way to dip your toes into the world of ear buds!

1 Like

i think this is the wrong thread brother

1 Like

~TRADED DCA Open X~
Beyerdynamic dt 1990 Pro
Hi all! I am wanting to trade my Beyerdyanmic dt 1990 Probfor a closed back or open back headphone around the same price. They are in excellent condition,and come with stock pads and a pair of brand new ZMF perforated pads. Also come with stock cable and Audiophile Ninja 8 ft 6.35 cable. Please let me know what you have! Pm first,then message.Thanks,Chris!

After much internal debate I’ve decided to sell my Soekris dac2541. Time to jump in and fund the upgrades properly! :upside_down_face:

[I’ll post pictures later tonight.]

Asking $900 shipped CONUS.
SOLD

Let me know if any questions. Thanks!

6 Likes

Outstanding price for that DAC

2 Likes

[WTS][USA-VA] Open to offers and possible trades but much prefer PayPal.

Old Album

Audio Technica ADX5000 - $1300
Fostex TH900 MK2 White - $1300
Rosson Rad0 - $1700

Local to area around DC.

~SOLD~
[WTS][US-NC][H]SMSL sh-8s amp[W]Paypal,Venmo
Hi all! I am wanting to sell my SMSL SH-8s for $160. The amp is in excellent condition.No scuffs or marks and works and sounds just as good. I bought about a month ago but upgraded to a higher price amp. But this amp sounds great.Please let me know if you have any questions and PM please.Thanks,Chris

[WTS CONUS]

Greetings hifiguides,

IEM sale!

Looking to sell some of my recent purchases to recoup some cash.

Price includes PayPal goods and services fee and Shipping to Conus. Pm me if interested or have any questions.

I’m selling a new custom XINHS cable:

• 4-core single crystal copper silver-plated graphene
  • 0.78mm 2Pin
  • Length: 1,4m
  • Plug: 3,5mm
  • Price: 40€ + shipping

Shipping within Europe, I accept Paypal only. Feel free to contact me if you any questions.

Hay guys,

I have a Hifiman Susvara the 2.5 mm version for sale. I live in the ME region, specifically between Dubai and Saudi.

I’m looking to get a 3400 USD including PP fees and shipping anywhere in the world.

I have bought and sold multiple stuff from other members. Please let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

Bump and price drop on both items
Penon Serial - $220 shipped F&F
Smabat M2s Pro - $30 shipped F&F
Combo deal - $240 shipped F&F

1 Like

Shure SE846 in excellent condition with full accessories and extra eartips.
350Euros & Postal expenses.

1 Like