Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

HD600 SOLD!

All other items still available.

2 Likes

Slight price drop on the Lotoo PAW S1

Selling my SMSL VMV D2 DAC if anyone is interested. I posted it over at Head-Fi: SMSL VMV D2 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

SOLD ON EBAY
Focal Elegia $310

Hi all! Looking to pass on my excellent condition Focal Elegia. They are in excellent condition and sonically sound great. Absolutely nothing wrong at all with them. Comes with box,carry case,single ended and balanced 4.4mm cable. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris

1 Like

SOLD
Audiophile Ninja XLR Focal cable $50

Looking to get rid of my 7ft Audiophile Ninja balanced XLR cable. Very well made cable,got very little use.Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris

2 Likes

Ugh that is awful none of that was disclosed on the listing. Exactly why we use pay pal and always include the fees for buyer protection. A lot of scams are popping up lately on headfi as well.

2 Likes

What happened? Did you get a pair of something off of here and they showed up like that? That is awful

he bought these from headfi and it showed up with those issues.

They looked good in the pictures but I guess you have to open them up to actually see. Did they sound terrible as well?

1 Like

Missed it by that much. oh well

WTS: Singxer SA-1

Hey guys, selling my Singxer SA-1 amp. I’ve since upgraded and no longer use/need it. It’s a fantastic headphone amp in like-new condition; comes in original box and packaging (I’m the only owner) and includes a new power cable.

sa1

Sold!

1 Like

I didnt even listen to them. I fixed them by boaring new holes and adding screws as I have a screw kit.

Anyway, Karma got back to me, I got a great deal on ebay for some like new th900s with both silver and black moon audio cables which I love. Here are some pics.

8 Likes

WTS: Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro

Does not come with a manual, but has box, carrying case, both straight & coiled cable, velour uninstalled pads. Looking for $350 shipped w/ Paypal fees to CONUS, or $320 local to Columbus, OH.

1 Like

SOLD ON HEADFI
Audiophile Ninja 3.5mm dual XLR cable

SOLD
Hifiman Grill Mod (3 pairs)$35
Brand new,never used Hifiman grill mods from Artic cables. 2 pairs of black and 1 pair of gold. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris

3 Likes

SOLD ON HEADFI
Monolith AKM THX 788 Dac/amp $330

Looking to pass on my well loved Monolith 788 THX dac/amp. It is in excellent condition,no flaws or scratches. Nothing sonically wrong as well,sounds excellent. Upgraded to Fiio K9 Pro.Pleas let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris

You should feed feed the K9 into the 788 and see how DIRAC sounds.

Would except need the money and I bought the f9 to upgrade

Totally understandable!
Anyone looking for a great starter AIO DAC/amp this is a good one. With the EQ and DIRAC there isn’t anything on the market that competes.
GLWS!!!

1 Like